The Beggining of Four

Prolouge

Only for those who didn't watch the beginning or hear the beginning of story. They are four different begining of story. But if you've watched the  first scene just skip it and read it on Chapter One, Jack Meet Elsa

There were two beautiful princess lived in two different Castle. They are the same gifted princesses but in different power. But I will tell you the first one...

Rapunzel's Story

There was a single tiny droplet that comes from the heaven. that single droplet, dropped in to the dark forest that nobody can discover and the magical golden flower start to grow. The Old Hag Lady saw then. then she starts to sing:

Flower Gleam and Glow,
Let your power shine,
Make the clock reverse,
Bring back what was once mine.

While she sang, the flower starts to glow brighter and she inhaled the magical pollen from the flower. and her old skinny skin back to healthy and her face look young and beautiful. Then she cover the flower with her basket. so one one could see the magical golden flower. how selfish is she right?

In Corona's Castle there was a happy and kind King  and Queen. All the people loves them very much and they keep build the castle to widen their place. Then in few months, the Queen get pregnant and she is so very sick like she's gonna die. The King try to comfort her queen very much and they believe that there is hope for them.

In that night, the King send his knights to search any medical or magical treatment for her Queen. the Old Hag Lady comes to the dark forest again that where did she hid the magical golden flower in her basket. she sang again the Healing Song but suddenly she hear some noise of the guards. she turn quickly then she accidentally hit the basket. the basket fell. the old lady hides in the wood and she keep on eye to the guards and the magical golden flower.

"I FOUND IT" said the chief guard. then he order his knights to dig that flower and bring to their castle. the old lady is very mad because they now get the magical flower.

So the chief knight gave the magical golden flower to the king. They made the flower into soup. Then the king gave it to her queen then she drank it.

the next day the healthy beautiful baby was born and they are so very happy. Her mother's hair color is brunette same as her father. but the baby's hair is a golden blonde. Her father put the precious tiara on her head even though it doesn't fit perfectly. Well I'll give you a hint....

thats Rapunzel, her magical healing hair.

The Old Lady wants that magical power so bad so she can stay beautiful and young forever. The window of the baby's room is open and its windy. the window keep some slamming noise but the king and queen doesn't bother the window they just sleep very nice. then... the Old lady try to open the window very slowly and went inside in the baby's room quietly. she sang again the Healing Song to the baby. Rapunzel's hair start to glow brighter! while The Old lady try to cut her hair it turns brown and her young skin that the magic heals her, it turns skinny again.  She is now mad of what she have seen then all she have to do is to stole the child.... and the baby starts to cry louder the King and Queen wakes up and saw the child..

GONE!

the old lady names' Gothel or Mother Gothel as Rapunzel called her. Mother Gothel raised her daughter like her own child. Mother Gothel always comb Rapunzel's hair so it will remain clean and healthy long hair. "Why I can't go outside?" Rapunzel ask her foster-mother dearly. "Because the world in outside is very dangerous!" Mother Gothel lied to her foster-daughter. so Rapunzel forever lock up in her tower and only to watch the sky of the floating lanterns that every appears in her birthday.