My Lost Flower

Chapter Sixteen

Peter and Rapunzel finished watching about floating lanterns.

as they flew back to the tower Rapunzel said something to Peter Pan.

“Peter, I think I don't want to go back to the tower."

“Why? you already saw the floating lanterns" he pointed the sky.

“Yes, but that is not what I want"

she paused for a moment.

“What?" he suddenly faced her.

“I just want to explore more things around me." she begged.

“But what about your mother? do you want her to stay alone?" he raised his voice.

“Oh, my mother? I never think about that!" he sighed.

“Let's go Rapunzel before your mother goes back to the tower" he hold her wrist.

“NO!" he released her hand.

“Why? she's your mother! you can't just leave her alone. you already saw about the floating lanterns. lucky for you because you have a mom" he flew closer to her and looked to her eyes.

“you don't have a mother?" she feel sorry and he just looked at her.

“Well, I'm tired to looking up the paintings on my walls, read all the same books, and stuck in the same place. I just want to see all things around me and I want to learn."

she cried.

“Hmm.. it because your mother really cares for you." he bowed down

“Why does your mother doesn't care about you?" she patted him on the shoulder.

“Maybe, I just don't know about her and I never met her since when I was a child"

he sniffed.

“Oh sorry," she comforted him.

“It's okay." he faked smile.

*Tinker Bell*

Tink just arrived to the tower and she sat on the window. Then she saw Gothel walking to the tower with her fruit basket.

“Rapunzel? Mother is here!" she called her.

Then Gothel put her basket on the ground and shouted “I have a suprised for you on your birthday!" then she waited her reply.

“Rapunzel!?" she asked nervously and still Rapunzel didn't answer.

“Rapunzel bring down your hair!" she screamed once more.

“Oh no!" she murmured and she went to the wall of tower and she grabbed all the vines the covers the secret passage and she get big stone that covers too.

she ran to the stairs and open the secret door. she checked Rapunzel's room, Cabinet and she removed the curtain. Rapunzel was lost in her prison tower.

Someone took her outside of the tower.

Gothel's thought and she noticed something shiny.

then Tink flew in front of her “What are

these?!.. a fairy?" Tink said something that Gothel didn't understand it.

“I don't understand what are you talking about. Where's Rapunzel?! Where is she" she pointed the Dagger on Tink's face.

Tink just point out in the window. “Where did you took her?" she raised her voice. Tink was just flew around her and shaking her body so the magic golden dust fall into her.

Tink draw something on the paper. “Lanterns?" Gothel looked at her and Tink nodded. “Lanterns.. oh no, to the Corona! Why did you took her!?"

and Tink nodded her head on NO then she drew a boy and then she point in the paper. “He took her? Well, I will cut his throat for stealing my Flower!(Rapunzel)"

Tink pointed her fingers to her in NO. she must not hurt Peter Pan then Gothel deals with her. Then Tink waver her hand like on the window like This Way. “I can't fly! you fool!".

Tink gets mad at her then she pulled Gothel's hair through the window and,Gothel follows her too. “What are you doing?! Put down my hair!"  she tried to pulled her hair back too.

Then Tink desmonstrate herself that she is flapping to the sky. and Gothel's face look questionable. So Tink pushed her off to the window then suddenly she flew.

At first, Gothel didn't know how to fly so Tink support her until she knows it then she knew how to fly and began to searched Rapunzel.