Another World

Chapter Five

They have a meeting about Christmas! And they went to the Santa Claus' Room."It's December 21st... So today is Winter Solstice! We should have a plan to make kids happy before December 25!" Santa Claus announced.

Two-tone saw the Globe and the tiny lights are shutting down. "Wait... The-the lights! They-they are so gloomy right now! The children will no longer–...""Pitch!" Bunny said.

"No Tooth, we still have a chance!" North insisted."But how? Pitch has it."

 Toothiana said."They're still a few children that still believe in us!" Patrick told themJack disturbed them because he saw an orb."What's in this.. Orb?" Jack asked North while he is holding and observing the orb. "Don't touch it! Put it back Jack"

 North side and everybody stared at him."Okay, Okay" Jack said gently.

Jack put it back, but suddenly the dwarves playing around and they ride in the toy car and they raced, the other dwarf loose break so he hit Jack's foot. "Hey!!" He immediately drops the orb and he keeps hopping around in pain.After he dropped the orb, the orb made a vortex and it's a portal. "Woaaah!" Jack loses his balance, then he fell down accidentally and went inside in the vortex. "Jack!" 

Toothiana tried to help him but she's too late.North stared madly on his dwarves and the Dwarf point and scolded another one.

"We lost him! Oh no!" Toothiana starts to panic. "The Orb give it to me"North said and Sandy held it.

"He went to the Other World! Ohohoho!" North laughed."We should follow him now!" Toothiana excited."Are you coming with us?" Bunnymund asked Emily and Patrick. "Just go with them and find him we'll stay here" Emily told them."Okay said for yourself!" Bunnymund waved them. And they went to the portal."Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Jack is screaming while the portal leads him to another world and the vortex open and the vortex spits him out.

"What is this place?" Jack observed the city. And Jack wandered around, he is not familiar about new technologies around him like cars, lights, sounds. And the way they dress. Jacks saw the boutique and he entered.He wants to get new clothes for him. "Should I wear this?" He tried all clothes until he finds a perfect jacket for him. "This one looks better!" He wore his jacket and he likes it.He throws his trousers and his vest in the trash can. then he exited to go at the Boutique. Jack is resting at the heights and its very quiet as he fell asleep. "Hi!" The boy greeted him and poked him. 

"Woah!"Jack was surprised and fell. "I am Peter Pan! Call me Peter!" Peter gives him a handshake, but he refuses it. Jack pushed away Peter's hand by using his staff. "Jack.. Jack Frost""Oh.... Uh, The Shoplifter Eh? Hahaha" Peter laughed. "Shop— what? What are you talking about?" Jack scratched his head back.

"You know stealing other things at the store"

"Hmm... how do you know that?" Jack asked him.

"I saw you. With my Tink" he introduced his fairy.."

Hmm... I didn't know that." Jack murmured.

"People are now changing their own life style.. What is this place?" Jack asked him. "England" Peter answered him.

"England? I never heard that before. Um.. Do you know the place called 'Arendelle' and Princess Elsa lived there" Jack asked him. .

"Uh.. Who is Princess Elsa anyway?" Peter asked him"A Snow Girl!" Jack "Sorry, I don't really know her!" Peter Pan laughed.

"Arendelle?" Jack asked again"What? Maybe you are in a wrong world! I don't know what you are talking about! I only knew Princess Dianne and Queen Elizabeth."

 Peter rolled and laughed again.Uh! Why is he laughing? Jack's thought and he frowned."You don't know? Okay, I gotta go!" Jack flew then."Go for what? To find Arendelle Kingdom and your Princess Elsa?" Peter flew too and followed him."Yes!" Jack said in mad voice."There's no Arendelle more here!" Peter laughed again and Tinker Bell.