The Boogey Man Appeared

Chapter Four

There was a dark cloud that entered into Santa's room and the dark fog crawled down on the floor. The shadow of North becomes taller and his huge reflection turns into thin. There was a strange evil laugh.The Elves are hugging each other and the Yeti too. The Guardians looked around and find him everywhere.

*Boom* the Boogey Man appeared to them.

"Did I miss something?" The Boogey Man smirked.

"Pitch!" Bunnymund aiming his boomerang to Pitch.

And all the Guardians stared to Pitch and they prepared themselves to attack him. "Looks like he is not invited, is he really invited? Why should we prepare ourselves to him?" Jack whispered to Toothiana. "He is a Boogey Man Jack; he gives nightmares and fears for the children." 

Toothiana whispered to Jack and the Guardians covers Jack and protected him."Happy to see me Bunny? Ahaha!" Pitch laughed maniacally."Oh, what a lovely colorful Christmas balls..." Pitched touched the Christmas balls and it turns to black and turns to ashes.

"I heard about the Man In Moon has been chosen a new Guardian.. And his name is Jack.. Jack Frost.. Uhhahaha! is it really true?" Pitch turned into Shadow and he is like playing Hide and Seek."Whatever happens.... Don't talk! Just keep quiet"

 Toothiana told Jack and he agreed."Jack Frost? What are you talking about Pitch? Did everyone hear about The Man In Moon has been chosen another new Guardian?" 

North asked them and the Guardians shook their heads in no.n another new Guardian?" North asked them and the Guardians shook their heads in no.

and they started to make a fake laughed except Emily.

"You think I'm a fool? I can feel his shadow, He's here!" Pitch find him.The shadow comes closer to Jack Frost and Patrick hold his baton and he hit it on the floor. After he hit it on the floor, it twinkles and the color is green. Why did he do that for?He did that because he wants to help Jack to prevent bad luck."Stop! Father, you disturbed our party. Please leave now.." Emily touched Pitch's shoulder and she looked straight at him.

The pitch looked Emily too, and Pitch obeyed it because her daughter was trying to stop him. And Pitch was very disappointed to her Daughter, Emily."One day.. I will find that Guardian and I'll make sure he's mine!" Pitch disappeared."Whew! that was so close!" Jack wiped his forehead."Lucky for you, If I didn't hit my button on the floor, the pitch will get you"Patrick smoked again while touching his beard."The most important is Jack... is safe" Toothiana smiled at Jack.

To be continued!!!

Wait again for 10 hours! Jack will meet Peter Pan to the another world. So? So? do you read very well? just Comment what you feel! Next Chapter 5: Take me to the another world!!!!