Coronation Day

Chapter Nine

Six Years Later...

Anna was 10 years old and Elsa was 14 years old. the summer is coming and Anna wants to play her sister by building a snowman. she miss her sister very much. Anna was now lonely and bored and she run again to Elsa's door and ask and sing:

Young Anna: (knocks) Do you want to build a snowman?

Or ride our bike around the halls?

I think some company is overdue

I've started talking to

The pictures on the walls

(Hang in there, Joan! )

It gets a little lonely,

All these empty rooms,

Just watching the hours tick by

(Tick-tock tick-tock tick-tock tick-tock)

Four years later..

Anna and Elsa are now growing up. Anna was 14 years old and Elsa was 18. still Elsa has been locked to her room. Their parents traveled on the sea and that one night the huge wave of ocean ate them and the boat was sinking. Elsa didn't attend the burial and Anna visit to her door and sing in sad tone:

Anna : (knocks) Elsa?

Please I know you're in there,

People are asking where you've been,

They say "have courage";

And I'm trying to ,

I'm right out here for you

Just let me in

We only have each other

It's just you and me

What are we gonna do?

Do you want to build a snowman? (sniff)

She just listened what Anna said and they sat opposite on the door. Elsa fill her room in snow and she also feel hurt and lonely.

"He leave me and my parents are gone but Anna is still here but I still feel lonely" she whispered to herself and she cried.

Four Years Later...

(Anna is now 18 years old same as Rapunzel's age and Elsa is now 22 years old and Jack Frost is now 300 years old)

The Guardians were so proud of him because he accomplished his mission by knowing what guardian is he

"You passed all the mission, Jack and-"

North said.

"I am able to go back now to our world!!"

Jack was excited

"Yes, Uh.. the question is are you ready to leave this world and are you ready to go back to our world?" North asked him.

He looked back and  fake smile and say "Yes".

"Jack if you're not ready you can stay here for a while if you want.." North patted him in the shoulder

"I need to go back but I gonna miss them especially Jamie" Jack frowned.

North observed his face and he was affected to his emotion. "Nahhh! I'm just kiddin' kid! Don't be so serious! You can go back here if you want!" North started to laugh.

"Really?! Thanks!" Jack was relieved

. Jack Frost and the guardians ride on the sled and they went back to their world.

*Queen Elsa's Part*

You can do it Elsa. Just don't feel the fear.. You are a Queen there's nothing should be afraid.

Elsa's thought while she walked back and forth to her room.

*Anna and Elsa is singing In First Time in Forever*

*Jack and The Guardians*

Finally I can play with you Elsa and I hope you will remember me..

Jack's thought.

"So what place do you want to go?" North asked him

"Take me to Arendelle!" Jack smiled. And North grab his orb he whispered,

"To Arendelle" the orb showed the image of The Castle of Arendelle and he throw the orb and it forms a vortex.

"Are you sure?" Jack asked nervously.

"Just go!" North pushed him inside the vortex and Jack is screaming.

"Summer! here I come!" Jack flew merrily to Arendelle.

"Woah!? the princesses,princes,dukes, royal families crowded around the castle? Is there a royal party inside the castle?" Jack scratched is head back and he flew again to Elsa's window.

"And Elsa is not here and her sister too! Where's everybody?" He flew and searched around the castle and finally he went to the church.

He landed down slowly while he keep looking to Elsa.

He was amazed to Elsa's beauty and he widened his eyes and say

"Elsa?" he looked at her while he is walking slowly towards to her even its crowded.

Elsa bowed down in front of the bishop and the bishop put the tiara on her head.

She wants to hold the scepter and the orb by wearing a gloves but the bishop told her to take it off.

and now she was scared to touch it and she hold the scepter and orb by her own bare hands nervously. The bishop begin his speech and Elsa is observing the orb and scepter the ice begin to grow and scattered around. She put the orb and the scepter instantly and the bishop also stop his speech the crowd begin to clap.

"My Elsa, is now a queen. She's so beautiful and look lovely today and her sister is now grown up!" Jack talked himself.

The party is now about  to begin.

the Royals and the Dukes starts dancing The Royal Dance.

Elsa is observing the people around her. She saw something a blue jacket and say "Jack?" she looked everywhere and observed carefully if Jack is really here.

Jack sneaked simply to her back while he saw Elsa is really searching him.

"Is everything is okay?" Jack smiled at her and ask gently. "Yes, I'm fine. I just saw something like I just met him before." Elsa still didn't notice that Jack is in her back. "So.. are you still searching him?" Jack still smiling and his heartbeat beat faster the way he saw Elsa is searching him. "Of course" she answered.

"Then your highness, Why do you keep searching him if he is just in your back, the one you have talking to? why don't you just turn around ?" he spread his arms and smile joyfully. Elsa turned around slowly to Jack.

"Jack!" *teary eyes* she smiles and she hugged him tightly. "Your highness, you are now fully grown up and you look beautiful" He caressed her face. "See? I already promised that I will comeback for you at midnight" He hug her also.

Jack and Elsa were now happy together.

Rapunzel is now on the Next Chapter.. stay tuned guys.