Dancing with the Floating Lanterns

Chapter Thirteen

They land down at the forest and Rapunzel stepped down to the water. she close and open her toes from the water, laid down from the grass and smell all the flowers. “OH MY GOSH! I'M FREE!" she swung herself in the tree using her long hair.

Then

They fly from the river. Rapunzel look her reflection from the river and she touch it and play it. Peter is looking  at her and he was happy when he saw that Rapunzel is playing at the river while they're flying. Rapunzel don't need to carry her long hair because Peter carried it. He is a sweet gentleman.

Peter make a small splash from Rapunzel. “Hey!" she is wiping her wet face.

“Hahaha!" he laughed then they chasing around the river until they saw the castle. Tink was very jealous and she cried and she went back to the tower to tell Gothel that Rapunzel is already escaped.

“Finally we are here!" she said and she was observing the crowd. they land at the road and Peter still carry her long hair. “Yep, we're here!" he faked smile because he is not really sure and he is not familiar from this world.

Peter saw the three girls braiding their hair together at the fountain so he bring Rapunzel to them and the three little girls was suprised when they saw the long hair. so they braid her and decorated with the colorful flowers.

He was then amazed her new beauty and

Pascal is observing Peter's face.

“What ya lookin' at Mr. Green Chameleon?"  he faced Pascal then. Pascal slapped him in the face and Peter fell down in the fountain and Pascal was l♪iaugh ing io.

Peter was mad at him so he grabbed the tail of Pascal and fell down in the fountain too. He laughed too and he flew away and leave Pascal in the fountain.

Peter stealed many cupcakes and he give it Rapunzel and Pascal starring at him like he want to eat cupcake too. so he gave him a small piece of cup cake and Pascal was mad at him and he turned red.

“don't worry buddy the small piece of cupcakes are really fit in your size" he smirked. Pascal throw the small piece of cake at Peter's forehead and Pascal laughed again. “You little—" Peter wiped his face and he want to revenge again to Pascal but Rapunzel told him “He just want a big cupcake like this!" so Peter give him a big cup cake and they own their way.

Rapunzel saw a Royal Family painting at the wall and she stared it so long. she observed carefully the face of the baby girl that looks exactly like her and she also observed the two childrens who sit in front of the paint and said “The princess was lost long time ago" and the other one said “they still keep searching on her". so she wonder

Who's the lost princess?

Rapunzel's thoughts

Rapunzel hear the joyful music and she followed it and she saw the musicians playing their music. so she grab the children, the farmers, the vendors and everyone especially Peter.

they danced merrily until the music stop the vendors and the farmers went back to their place. they saw a boat that park at the river and they ride on it.

the sun begin to set and the moon starts to rise and they still on the boat. they talked about their past.

“Thanks Peter" she smiled at him. “For what?" he asked. “well, for bringing me here and making my dreams come true" she touched the water and it forms to ripples. “Of course, my lady.." he stand in the boat in front of her. “..because dreaming is believing and you're always welcome my lady" he get his hat and make a bow in front of her and she chuckles.

“you know what my mother is being over proctective to me. I don't know why? she said the ‘world outside there is very dangerous'.. " she was sad then she bowed. and Peter observed her face “it can be and your mother was right. but without experiencing danger you can't learn something"  he move closer to her.

“hmm.. yeah! and that's why she always lock me up in the tower and stuck whole day!.." she laughed fakely and Peter just listened to her. “..But with you.. I explore everything and learn more than just a book I always read." she was now happy and he just smiled. “..and being with you I feel safe" she smiled and Peter widen his eyes after she said that.

The King and Queen of the Corona, has been lighten their lanterns release from the sky and the villagers also followed. Peter and Rapunzel saw a thousand of lanterns flying in the sky and then they saw it.

He saw Rapunzel was so very happy and when she saw lanterns cross down at the river she lifted up. Peter offer his hand to Rapunzel.

“Do you believe in me" He smiled while he is flying in front of her “Yes" then she accepted his offer and then they danced through the air while the lanterns are just floating around them. What a beautiful background!

Until Rapunzel developed her feelings to him she want to kiss Peter.

“Wh-What are you doing?" he asked. “Giving you a kiss" then she blushed. “Kiss?"

“well its touch with the lips especially as a mark of affection or caress one another with the lips.. why? you never been kissed before?!.. Well I can be your FIRST kiss" she was excited

“Oh, well actually umm.." he feel awkward “Actually what?!" she moves closer and feel more excited. “..You're not the first girl who wants to kiss my lips.. its Wendy a girl in another world"

“Oh, okay!" she feel dissapointed but she faked smile at him.