Chapter 1

Mia Woods

I sat on the lavish sofa seat on the bar.

But this time it's not that uncomfortable and stinky seat of that club I visited a coupl3 of days ago.

Instead I am sitting in a Grand Hall of the opening of his new hotel.

This is the first step of my plan:

Get close, really close with his wife.

And in this plan the person who is helping me is the Co Owner of this hotel.

Co Owner along with Mikhail.

Alejandro Rodriguez

*****flashback*****

"Oh god! Ale! Please don't stop!"

I panted as his tounge tortured my pussy.

He licked my pussy lips and bit it gently. Then taking them in his mouth he sucked at it like a thirsty man.

As he continued the torture I felt the familiar pressure building up in my lower abdomen and then he stopped.

"What the fuck is wrong with you! Why did you stop!?" I screamed in frustration and he just look at me with lust filled eyes.

He came up to my mouth and kissed me, gently thrusting his tounge in my mouth to let me taste myself and started to fuck my mouth with his tounge.

I was so sexually frustrated that I bit his tounge.

Startled by this sudden gesture of mine he sat up so that he is straddling me with his hips and started moving on top of me in a thrusting motion.

I moaned loudly at the sensation of his cloth clad dick on my pussy.

Then he stopped again.

But this time to take his boxers off so that he is completely naked with his dick standing erect and proud.

It was big. Bigger than I am used to.

So I was pretty pleased with what I saw.

He opened his bedside drawer and took out a condom.

He opened the foil with his teeth and I swear to God it was Such a sexy scene.

He covered his manhood with the sheath and climbed on bed again.

He came over me and flipped me on my front.

So that my face in facing the mattress.

I felt him gathering my hair in his fist and he tugged at my hair making me moan loudly.

He took one of my leg and wrapped it around his waist so we are in the glider position.

And suddenly he thrusted his whole length in one go, mercilessly.

"Alejandro!!"

I screamed his name and I am sure the whole hotel heard my screaming by now.