Chapter-10

Mia Woods

I woke up the next morning with the taste of vomit in my mouth and my head hammering as if it's being beaten to pulp by a hammer.

I clutched my head tightly and sat up, feeling the bile rise up, I quickly move to the bathroom and puked out all the food from last night.

I decided to hop into the shower and washed myself.

I got out and decided to go casual with white shorts and pink checks shirt.

I don't how much I slept. It was 1 in the afternoon now..

I was combing my hair when memories from last night invaded my mind and I dropped the brush in shock.

I quickly ran to my bed and searched for my phone, I finally found it in between my sheets and opened the images I saw last night.

Reminiscing about those made me cringe in disgust.

I certainly didn't wanted to see Candice naked. Ever.

I opened and saw that there was no other message for me other than those photos.

I quickly dialled that number and waited,

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

Why isn't this person picking up?

I dialled it again and at last at the last ring that person picked up.

"Hello, who's this? "

"You don't need to know who this is. Just be grateful I helped you. Show Mikhail these pictures, he deserve to know."

I was about to reply when she cut the call.

It was a woman, an older woman.

I dialled it again but the number was switched off.

I tried again a few times but it was still switched off.

So I decided not to call her again.

But what I did decide was to show Mikhail these pics.

I took put my laptop and connected it with my phone and copied those photos.

Then I decided to copy those to my pen drive too and did so.

I took my phone and descended the stairs.

I looked into the kitchen but no one was there.

So I looked through the whole house but found no one.

In the end I decide to make myself a sandwich.

When I got near the fridge I saw a note.

Dear Mia,
I had to go to my grandmother's house urgently, Mikhail is here and I will be back by tomorrow morning.
Have a nice day.
Candice.

Well Candice, you are fucked tomorrow.

I crumpled the paper and threw it in the dust bin.

I made a couple of sandwiches for me and ate them with fresh strong coffee.

As I was finishing my coffee the front door opened and in cane Mikhail.

He had grocery bags in his hands.

"Where were you?"

He ignored me.

Ha. As if.