Chapter 2

Mia Woods.

I quietly followed behind Candice as she walked towards her dear husband.

I have no idea what he saw in her.

I get it that she is beautiful and innocent but she doesn't suit him.

He needs someone fierce, bold, sexy and outspoken woman.

Like me.

As we neared him,  my heart started beating faster and my breaths came out shallow.

He is looking devourable in his three piece suit sigh his tie hanging loose and first two button open,  revealing his chest.

Then I noticed someone one beside him and my face turned morphed into a smirk.

Alejandro is standing right beside him. Having a lovely conversation.

We reached the pair when he looked up and his eyes clashed with mine.

And I swear I heard him take a sharp intake of breath.

Then his eyes moved down to my long neck and down to my full breasts. Down to my narrow waist and wide hips. Just enough wide so a man has a good hold while I am riding him.

Then I saw his eyes darken a little as he checked out my long and slender legs.

Till he reached my 'Fuck me heels'.

And I was pretty proud that he doesn't had eyes for his wife, instead his whole attention was on me.

But my moment of joy was short lived when that bitch snapped him out of his ogling and kissed his cheek.

Ha!

She is so modest that she couldn't even kiss her man on lips.

Where else I headed to Alejandro and kissed him square on his lips.

I felt him smirk as he clutched my waist and I felt his eyes burning holes in my back. And ass.

I bet that he is envy of how I kissed my fiance and his wife pecked his cheek. Good for me.

A couple of second later I turned around, and put on my most seductive smile and greeted him.

"You must be Mikhail Iglesias. Nice to meet you sir." I said and hold out my hand.

He grabbed my hand and I felt current flow through me.And reaching my core where I started to get more and more aroused.

His hands are rough and calloused.

I can imaging his hands grasping my hips as I ride him or slapping my ass when he Fuck me from behind. Or when--

He smile and asked  "Nice to meet you too,  may I know your name?"

His husky voice send shiver all over my body.  It made the non existent hair stand up.

I could totally imagine this voice groaning in satisfaction when he Fuck me.  Or whispering cuss in my ear when he is sexually frustrated.

I was about to reply when....

"Honey,  this is Mia Woods.  She is Alejandro's fiance "    

Honey.

Gag.

I am damn sure he is a human and not a product.

Bitch.

I felt Ale's hand tighten on my waist and he pulled me closer.

Then she opened her mouth. Again.

This woman is starting to piss me off. I swear I will rip her tongue out.

"Honey,  you should teach some things to your partner. He isn't taking this beautiful woman out on a vacation." She said in a sickly sweet voice.

"I know I am being a bad partner but I have loads of work to discuss with you regarding this hotel. I won't mind my Assistant managing this hotel for a few days but what about our meetings?"  

For the first time Alejandro spoke in his husky voice.

I just looked at him and then at Mikhail.  Then I looked down to show how upset I feel.

Mikhail seemed to be in a deep thought for a while and then he replied.

"That's true but you should go if the lady is asking. We will discuss it later."   was his reply.

No. No.

I suddenly cut in between their conversation and suggested

"Why don't you both tag along too? "

He looked surprised and then suddenly the devil replied.

"We totally should! Right Mikhail?  It's been a while since we have been to a vacation. It would be fun. And anyway our son is on his trip from school."

And for the first time in the last half an hour I liked something that came out of her mouth.

"Yes She is right Mikhail, we can discuss our business there and we would also have a refreshing vacation." 

This was from my dear fiance.

He is gonna have a treat when we reach his mansion tonight.

He was weighing all his options and thought about them all.

Then he smiled and

"Cool. I suggest Alejandro you and Miss. Woods pack your things.   We are gonna have a vacation."

Listening to this my day just got better and I smiled widely.

I looked towards my partner in crime and smiled evilly at him.

That means.......

First step of my plan.

Succeed.

Now onto the next step.

Making Mikhail realize that I want to Fuck him.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤