Chapter-4

Mia Woods

I looked at him with a surprised face.

He looked hot as ever, with a button up shirt and skin tight jeans.

"Hello Mr. Iglesias,  good to see you here early morning. "

I said with a sultry voice and leaned my hip on the door while crossing my arms so my already big breast are pushed up.

I immediately saw his eyes go to my magenta coloured lace bra and darkened as he had lust and desire swimming in them.

As my shirt was only halfway buttoned up my bra was in full display.

I cleared my throat and saw his eyes snapped up as he tried to compose himself.

"Uh yes, yea Mr. Rodriguez asked me to come over here early this morning." He replied still a little distracted.

"Oh! Of course, he has a habit of forgetting, I will go and wake him up. You come in and get comfortable. "

I said with a flirty from and led him to our private living room.

This room is specifically for special guest, enclosed in four glass walls that are one way.

That means we can see outside but people standing out couldn't.

He sat on a sofa and I left him there to wake Ale up.

I reached our room.

Ale was still asleep so I quietly climbed up on him and slowly bit his neck.

I licked his neck and bit it when I felt him getting hard under my pussy.

He captured my waist and grabbed my hair while kissing me deep and hard.

I stradelled his waist and smirk

"Mr. Rodriguez, you should have at least warned me that you have called Mikhail here. I would have been prepared.  But I was already half nude so that's not an issue"

I saw his smile slowly disappeared and his hand tightening on my waist.

Then his cocky smirk reappeared
"Yea,  I called him for you as well as got to discuss some business matters with him. "

I smiled widely and stood up.

"Good.  You go and get fresh while I will serve  him "

I turned and left the room, going back to Mikhail.

I re-entered the living room and saw him getting bored.

"Sorry Mr. Iglesias you had to wait, he is gonna be here in 10 mins"

"No problem at all and call me Mikhail. " he said with a tight smile.

"What would like to drink? " I asked him while moving towards the bar.

"A coffee would be nice"

I quickly made his coffee while purposely moving here and there so he can see my ass move.

And damn did I felt his eyes there the whole time.

I suddenly had an idea in my mind and I purposely spilled the hot coffee on my hand and I squeaked.

I heard footsteps and Mikhail was beside me in a sec.

Although the coffee was hot but it wasn't burning hot so it just stings a little.

"Oh god, what are you doing Mia, you should be careful "

His voice filled with worry as he held my hand and placed it under cold running water.