Chapter-7

Mia Woods

It was late in the evening, around 9.30.

We all were tired as fuck from our long journey so we decided to rest today and tomorrow we will go to the beach.

We were staying in a hotel, also owned by Alejandro.

While Ale and I took one room, Mikhail and Candice took the other.

We decided to rest and we'll meet at the beach Tommorw morning.

"Do you want me to ran a bath for you? " I heard Ale asking me while I relaxed on the balcony with a glass of wine.

I looked at him and smiled.

"Yes Ale, I would like that, thank you."

He returned the smile and I froze for a second.

His smile is beautiful.

He doesn't smile much, he is the typical brooding business man.

But when he does all eyes are stuck on him.

I looked at him and wondered if we would have met in different circumstances, would we have dated and then fallen in love?  Would we have married and had four children with a big house?

I quickly shook my head to get rid of these ridiculous thoughts.

No. There is nothing such as love. And if  there is, I don't want to come in contact with that vile thing.

I gulped the remnant of wine and moved to the bathroom.

Ale has filled up the Jacuzzi with warm water and added rose scent to it.

Ale was standing there with nothing on his body.

He light up the candles and asked me to undress, and he got out of the bathroom.

The atmosphere was romantic and that made me frown.

I don't like these romantic things and all, but I would let it go and enjoy for now.

I quickly got out of my clothes and tied my hair up in a bun.

Ale returned with a bottle of red wine and two glasses with a bucket of ice.

I smiled at him and he took my hand while carefully stepping in the tub.

I stepped inside too and sat myself down on the far end of the tub.

So that we both are sitting in the opposite direction, facing each other.

He filled up a glass of wine and passed me.

I slowly took a sip while not breaking eye contact with him.

"You are so beautiful. "

His words startled me, although I am used to know that I am sexy as hell and that men fall at my feet but listening to these words from someone is a lot better.

I gave him a soft and genuine smile while muttering 'thank you'

We just sat there in silence and Completed our glass.

Then he suddenly moved forward so he sitting beside my legs and took my feet on his lap.

"You look tired" he whispered

"So do you"   was my timid reply.

And then I felt the most amazing sensation travelling up my legs and spreading into my whole body.

He fingers were working magic on my feet.

Rubbing my toes, then moving to my fingers and rubbing in spaces between them.