Sleepover // Michael Clifford

This imagine contains sexual content. You know the drill: if you don't like it, don't read it.

Also, if you want an imagine, just read the first page :-) x
?
Don't forget to vote, fan me and comment what you think!

---

"Goodnight, (Y/N)" you hear Michael's faint whisper from the bed beneath you.

"Goodnight, Michael" you smile, rolling onto your side and closing your eyes.

You were both 16 and best friends, and nothing more. Tonight he was sleeping at your house. You both would've been fine with sharing a single mattress, but your mum wouldn't allow it and made you both sleep on a bunk bed that was in the spare room.

"I don't want to be a grandma at 40!" were her precise words.

A few minutes passed, and you still couldn't seem to get to sleep. It seemed that Michael had the same problem, because he was talking to you in a low voice again.

"I can't sleep. Come down here?"

You chuckled and carefully stepped down the ladder. You playfully pushed his body to the side and crawled in next to him before pulling the blanket over the top of you both. You turned so that your face was facing his. For a moment a comfortable silence filled the room, until Michael decided to break it.

"Hi." he giggled, wiping his fringe out of his eyes. You laughed lightly.

"Hey." you whispered, moving a bit closer to his warm frame. He gulped quickly before tilting his head up a fraction.

"Hey (Y/N)?," he murmured, looking down at his hands, which were fiddling with his bracelets.

"Mmm?" you replied, watching his fingers toy with the strings and beads.

He looked up again and spoke in a hushed tone.

"C-can I kiss you?"

You were a bit taken back by his words. You defiantly weren't expecting that. You thought for a moment before deciding that a small kiss wouldn't hurt, would it?

You nodded before slowly leaning in to meet his soft lips. After a few seconds he pulled back, a smile on his face and his cheeks tinged a soft pink.

"Wow, that wa-" you cut his words off by pressing your mouth against his again, but this time with a bit more eagerness. You enjoyed the feeling of his lips against yours.

You placed your hands around his neck and pulled yourself even closer to him. His hands were limp around your waist. He pulled back once again to catch his breath. You smiled shyly and shuffled around a bit to get more comfortable, not noticing your hips rubbing against his. He stifled out a short groan, and you looked up in surprise.

"Are you okay, Mikey?" you asked, worried. You hadn't yet noticed the sudden tightness in his boxers. He just nodded with a blush and leaned back in to kiss you again. This time his hands were running up and down your waist and legs, while yours played with the ends of his blonde hair.

With a sudden burst of confidence, you got up and straddled his stomach.

"Oh!" you gasped, now realising the affect that you had on him. He blushed even more and let out a string of "sorrys" and tried to squirm out from underneath you, but you held him down with a small smirk upon your face. He looked up at you in confusion and you just smiled at him, before slowly moving your hips against his.

Michael's mouth fell open with a 'pop' and his eyes closed slightly. Still swaying your hips, you leaned down give him a light kiss. Soon his eyes opened, and they watched your crotch move against his.

"(Y/N)" he sighed, now gripping your hips with his massive hands. You pressed down a bit harder, now fully grinding on him. The effect you had on Michael was unreal; his hair was a mess, his lips puffy from the kissing, his cheeks were red and whispered profanities were coming out of his mouth non stop.

With one hand holding onto his clothed chest, you reached down underneath you and ran your fingers over the obvious bulge. You let out a breathy laugh as his hips involuntarily moved up towards your touch, begging for more friction.

Using the tip of your index finger, you traced the outline of him before pressing your palm gently against the boxer cladded member. Michael let out a whimper at your actions.

"You like that, huh Mikey?" you whispered, moving a bit faster. In response he just whimpered again.

"What if, Mikey...what if I were to do this?" you said as loud as you dared, before slipping your hand inside of his boxers and gripping his length.

You almost laughed at his reaction. You knew he was a virgin, and that this was probably his first hand job. But, he didn't know that you'd had a lot of experience before he even met you.

You pressed your knees against his hips to stop them from pressing up against your hand. The quicker your hand moved against him, the quicker and shorter his breath would become. Soon enough, his thighs were shaking.

"(Y/N), I'm... I'm cl-" he muttered, eyes barely open.

"Are you nearly there, Mikey?" you asked in a baby voice. He nodded weakly before you pulled your hand out from beneath his boxers. He looked up at you surprised, but you had another idea.

"Close your eyes again, Michael." You muttered, kissing his cheek. You slowly kissed down his torso, goosebumps appearing wherever your lips touched. Using your teeth, you pulled his boxers down.

"Is that better?" You asked, replacing your hand on his hard on again. With a short gasp, he nodded, eyes still closed.

You slowly leant down and kissed his stomach, and his head shot up.

"Y/N" he said, flustered. "Are you sure?" You only nodded with a grin and told him to lay back down, before pressing your lips against the head of his length. He twitched at your touch, and you smirked.

You wrapped your mouth around the first half of his member and hollowed out your cheeks while moving up and down, making sure your tongue would rub against the side of his length.

Profanities slipped out of his mouth uncontrollably and you moaned against him. This almost set him off, because before long his legs were shaking again.

Faster and faster you went, bobbing your head up and down as quick as you could. Suddenly his whole body tensed up, and a warmth filled your mouth.

He was shaking as he came down from his high and watched you swallow all of it. You smiled at him.

"(Y/N)" he said in a shaky voice, a sudden sadness in his tone.

"It's okay, Michael. This doesn't change anything." you murmured, laying back down next to him. He looked down at you and opened his mouth again.

"Well I was gonna say that, but also... W-what about you?" you chuckled and winked at his flushed face.

"Save it for next time, hey?" his eyes widened and he nodded quickly at the thought of a 'next time'.

"Goodnight Michael." You whispered, leaning down to kiss him for the last time that night.

"Goodnight (Y/N). Uhh, thankyou for...that" he replied, unsure of how to put the fact that you got him off in the middle of the night into words.

You quickly climbed back up to the top bunk bed and closed your eyes.

"I really hope there is a next time..." you whisper to yourself before falling asleep.