Chapter 9

"What are you doing here? Where's Rebecca? Was the party locked off ear..." I question him non-stop.

He silences me with his response. "I came to apologize. I shouldn't have approached you like that. Rebecca is with her friends, she won't realize I'm missing for a while. I'm sorry, okay? Not seeing you for so many weeks made me want you more..."

My mouth drops. "Huh?"

"Yes, I want you. I saw you Carie and I'll tell you that that was the most eager I was to get my hands on you." He admitted, "Normally I don't have to work for girls..."

I cut him off, "Like Rebecca?"

He nods and continues. "With you, I want you. You're so mysterious it makes me want more of you." He sighs. "I saw an us, but you left me hanging during finals so I second guessed it. Rebecca was just to occupy my time, as bad as it sounds."

I feel the weight on my shoulders lift and I sigh.

"Please say something, Carie." He coerces me.

I smile at him. "Kiss me."

And like a little excited boy, he prances over to me, grabs me by my waist and lifts me. The towel drops off of me but I ignore it. His lips are cold, but his mouth is so warm. My mouth opens to let his tongue in and our heads move in rhythm. I break from the kiss and he stares me in my eye.

I want him, I really do. It's been just a semester since we've known each other but I want to give myself to him. I see myself growing with him.

He looks down at my body then back at me and I nod. Gently, he rests me on my bed and starts to undress himself. I crawl over to my nightstand drawer and take out my baby wipes. I do find it necessary for every girl to have a pack of these, just like how guys have condoms.

Under my covers, I wipe my lower area as properly as I can and dispose of the wipes in my small paper bin. He looks down at me and smiles in approval. He's now down to his underwear.

His manhood prints out in his boxers as they suck to his groin. I reach out and touch it and he places his hand over mine to continue.

I rub it like a puppy and I can feel it move.

"Do you want to try it... in your mouth?"

I look at him and my bottom lip is in between my teeth. God, he makes me want him so much.

I nod and he takes it out of his boxers, like a letter out of an envelope. He rubs it and moves closer to me on the bed. I slowly move down to meet it with my mouth. I start with a little kiss on his head, and then slowly lick the sides.

His hands rub over my head, momentarily squeezing my hair as I put his hood in and out of my mouth. He pushes my mouth down on it hard and I gag. I can feel him get hard from my actions. He repeats his actions and I gag more. He moans at my pain.

I spit on my hand and rub his penis at different paces: fast, slow, medium, fast, slow. After, I put my mouth over him again and he starts to push himself into me more. His grip on my hair indicates the approach of his release. I can feel him quivering in my mouth. His breathing hastens and his knees begin to tremble. He releases in my mouth and the warm liquid shoots to the back of my throat catching me off guard and choking me.

"Swallow, Carie. Taste me." He smiles.

I look up at him and open my mouth to reveal the absence of his semen. I continue to pump his penis and suck it.

"Lay down on your back. It's your turn." He asserts.

I do as I am told. He uses his body to widen my legs. "Keep your hands under your back, okay?"

I moan in approval as he kisses me from my left foot to my belly button. "I didn't hear you." He teases and he repeats for my right foot.

"Ye..." I say softly as my voice leaves my body.

He moves to my inner thighs. "I still didn't hear you. Repeat that." He commands.
I can feel the warm of his hands over my under area.

I lift my body to meet his hands but he rapidly moves it. "Say it Carie or I'll put my clothing back on." He scolds.

"Yes, please. Oh my..." I beg. His palm circles my clitoral area and I can feel the pleasure pulse through my body. My body lifts involuntarily and rubs itself against his hand.

His index finger moves left to right and he mimics the sound of a clock. At this point, I am dying on the inside. He slowly takes off my underwear. Once complete, he slowly brings a finger down to my vagina.

"I see you've been ready from we've started." He says making a joke out it. He spreads my juice from my vagina to my clitoris.

He positions himself over me then slowly carries himself down to my sex. He uses his tongue and strokes it once then stops due to my disobedience - my hands have found their way to his head. I look down at him desperately but he refuses to continue. I rest my hand back under my back and he continues.

He tries to stick two fingers in me but I am too tight as I have not been deflowered.

His eyes widen at me. "Wow. You're pure. Except your mouth." He grins. "I can't keep you any longer."

I do my happy dance on the inside to avoid him stopping. Regardless, he stops.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I have no condoms."

I smile and point to Alexis' drawer full of Trojan: Fire and Ice.