There Can Only Be one

Hey there my name is Willie and this is my first book so work with me here.. Go to my bio for more information and contact info if you have any ideas (:

Chapter 1: Captured

Marks POV

I woke up with blurry vision and to a strange noise filling my ears with a strange ringing I've never heard before. My vision becomes clear again, and I notice 5 men standing on the other side of the room as I'm laying on a bed strapped down.

"What am I doing here" I said.

One of the 5 men walk over to me as I feel up my arm, and notice an IV inside my arm.

"Our boss told us to kidnap you and hold you hostage" he replied

"But why me?" I said

"Your the Presidents son. Your father would pay a lot of money to get you back." he replied

I never liked my dad being the president, I didn't like how he was always away and barely got to spend time with me. My mom died about 5 years ago, she was shot in broad day light for no reason.. The man who killed her ended up shooting himself the same day.

The 5 men left the room and I noticed a knife on the table next to me. I think to myself what would they have done to me if I didn't wake up. I think some more and decide to try and break out. I struggle to grab the knife but some how still manage to get it. I cut myself out and search the room for a weapon.

I find a AK-47 lying on the ground in the corner where the 5 men were standing. Maybe one of them forgot it or it was there before I was abducted. I rip the IV out of my arm and stand near the door where the 5 men left.

I hear them talking to each other and notice there's a voice I didn't hear while I was laying there. Maybe it was there leader or a sixth guy who was preparing something. I find a window behind a stack of boxes filled with drugs and medicines I didn't know existed. I smash the window out and in runs one of the men yelling at me. I turn around and panic so I shoot him in the knee cap and jump out of the window and run.