Chapter 8: This Might Just Work

Hey guys, I want to know what you guys thinks of my book so far so vote and comment what you think and contact me to let me know what you want to see in future chapters

Chapter 8: This Might Just Work

Caleb's POV

A few days after taking the drugs, we decide go go through peoples name on this list and let them know where to come for there drugs. If they ask where are the normal men, we'll just say we were just hired.

I never thought I would get into all this ever. Especially with the presidents son. But this is the most fun I had in years. Mark comes up to me as in laying on the couch back at the hotel.

" Wanna get high Caleb?" asked Mark

" Yeah sure I'll roll up a couple blunts and go get a hookah" I replied

I go out to the Mellow Mood Smoke Shop up the road from the hotel and leave Justin and Mark. I payed $250 for it but hey, its worth it. I return to the hotel to find Justin and Mark already smoking with out me. So I grab my own blunt and smoke it all by myself. After about 2 hours and 3 blunts later, we decide to use the hookah. Let me tell you I was so high that I felt like I was falling non stop and was jumping on cloud 9. I ended going to Mc Donalds and buying 3 Big Macs, 2 Mc Chickens, 2 Large Fries and a Sweet Tea. After I stuffed my face, I knocked the hell out.

Hey guys this is something for rite now. I'll update this chapter either later tonight or tomorrow.

Chapter 8 continue

Caleb POV

I felt weird. I never had this feeling before after I smoked. I brushed it off and thought nothing of it. I decided to go out and meet up with my on and off girlfriend for about 4 years. I drove up to her house with her waiting outside for me like she knew I was coming over. She walked me inside and that's when the fun started.

Mark POV

As I lay there high, I think about how scary all this is and at the same time how much fun we've been having. I get a call from Jessica, the girl Caleb has been seeing on and off for about 4 years now.

*Phone conversation*

Me: Hey what's up Jessica

Jessica: Mark get here now. Caleb fainted and hasn't woke up. Its been 4 hours.

Me: Fuck. Call 911. I'm on my way now.

*Phone call ends*

I'm not sure what could be wrong with Caleb. He seemed fine when he left here.

I get to Jessica's house where I find her crying and Caleb on the floor with blood coming out of his mouth and no pulse. I immediately call 911 and about 5 minutes later, the ambulance arrived and a cop to take a report.

*Conversation between Mark and cop*