Chapter 6: The Search Begins

It's early in the morning. We all are awake and packing for the adventure as we wait for Justice. I put the letter and numbers together in my head last night. I came up with, 42712 Oak Lane. Its in the downtown area near all the marinas and Aquarium.

Justice finally arrives and we head out with gun in hands. I went out before we left and picked up another AK-47 for Justice. We arrive at our destination full off of Mc Chickens from Mc Donalds. We get out of my Toyota Tundra and load up.

" You ready, Justice?" I asked

" I was born ready" she replied

We secure the building but there's nothing but drugs, dead bodies, and guns. But Caleb yells for us and as I approach him, he hands me a note that says....

" We have your father. The president of the united States has been kidnapped and brought to a secret location. Think you can find us?"

I stare at the note with disbelief thinking, am I really gonna lose my father?

"What now?" asked Caleb

"Justin take all the guns and load them up into my truck. Caleb you see what else you can find. I'll try and get some finger prints" I said

As I'm sitting there trying to get finger prints Justin is loading the truck up with all the guns, Caleb is looking around to see if he could find anything else and Justice is walking around on her phone looking pretty like always.

10 minutes pass by and we get 6 hits for finger prints...

Marcus Reed

Zack Reed

Carlos Santiago

Carter Thomas

Ivan Irizarry

and an unknown finger print

Maybe the unknown finger print was that sixth voice I heard and was there leader? Marcus and Zack are brothers I'm guessing.. Zack is obviously the younger one. But for now will call the leader.. Unknown.

Now the search is on for my father. The world doesn't believe he's been kidnapped and it's all over the news. But I'll find him even if it kills me.

We're all sitting around the abandoned warehouse wondering what's our next step. I wasn't expecting to come here and find out my father has been kidnapped by the same people who kidnapped me. I'm staring into space and then hear voices off in the distance. Caleb and I then get up and try to find out where those voices are coming from.

" Who can that be?" asked Caleb

" Not sure. But we're gonna find out" I replied

We then come to the door where we heard the voices. We walk through the door and nothing. There's more words, and letters written on the wall in blood.

" If you ever wanna see your father again, you'll bring $15 million to a unknown address. Put these letters and numbers together -1, 3, 9, 4, O, A, K, D, R, S, G, I, N- "

Whose blood could that be written in? I notice Justice isn't around and there's blood where she was sitting.

" You guys, where is Justice?" I asked

" I have no clue. Could that have been Justices blood on the walls?" replied Caleb

Now they have my father and Justice. What would her parents think of even do if they knew she was with us, doing all this.

*Cell phone rings*

" If you want your father and your girlfriend back, you will bring us $15 million and steal us the hydro gun."

*Call drops*

We have the $15 million. But the hydro gun!? That's only authorized for military use. How are 2 teenagers and a 24 year old man gonna steal that? It shoots over 1,000 bullets a minute.

I'm not sure how this is possible, but I'll get them back and kill all those assholes.