Chapter 12: Is This Finally The End?

I'm on my way to the base to get the hydro gun.  When I get there, everyone is awaiting my arrival. When I walk up, everyone is saluting me and Private John is escorting me to the hydro gun and where Lt. Gerald is.

Mark: Thanks Private John

John: No problem, sir.

Gerald: Hey there boy..  Here's your hydro gun.

Mark: And here's your money.

Gerald: *Over walkie talkie* Private John,  bring Marks truck over here.

John: Here you go sir.

Gerald: Thank you Private.

Mark: Thanks I won't forget this.

Gerald: You have 3 days till you have to bring it back.  Understand?

Mark: Yes sir.

I make my way to the warehouse after picking up the hydro gun.  I'm all loaded up and ready.  I have tear gas, AKs and body armor.  Time to get these two back.

Mark: Here's your hydro gun.  Now Gimmie those two back.

Justin: I don't know Caleb. Should we let them go?

Caleb: How about no?

Mark: You said you would!

Justin: We say a lot of things.

Mark: Why don't you send your body guards away while we talk?

Caleb: Guys, go ahead.  Let us talk.

As the body guards walk away I end up spraying bullets into the back of the head leaving brain everywhere.  Justin and Caleb are dumbfounded. 

Mark: Now that we are alone....

Caleb: Worst mistake.  Now it's time to die..

Before Caleb could even shoot, I blow him away with the hydro gun,  leaving over, 2,000 bullets into his body and skull.

Justin: Well played.  Now it's time for us to play.

Mark: Surrender or you will pray for mercy.

Justin: I'll take my chances.

Justin ends up shooting me in the shoulder and tackling me to the ground.  We fight and fight until I manage to pull out my machete and take off his arm.

Mark: I told you. Either surrender or pray for mercy.

Justin: You will rot in hell.

I take off Justin's other arm without hesitation. Then both his legs and leave him yelling for mercy. 

Mark: Any last words?

Justin: I'll see you in hell.

Without any notice I blast him with the hydro gun in his skull leaving him as nothing but bones.

I find Justice and my dad in the back room brutally beaten and helpless.

Justice: Oh my gosh Mark!  I'm so happy to see you.

Mark: Me too..  Hello sir glad to see you. 

President: Hey Mark am I glad to see you.

Mark: Let's get out of here.

It's been 2 months since I rescued my dad and who is now my girlfriend Justice. Everything has been amazing and we couldn't be happier..  My dad gave me the key to the Washington,  I'm known as a hero and I have the perfect girl.

Justice: Ready for this?

Mark: Nervous, but ready.

Doctor: Congratulations, it's a girl!

THE END