Chapter 11: Hydro Gun

Hey guys if you have been reading this far, thanks. 

Chapter 11: Hydro gun

After breakfast with Emily, I decide to go on with my day and make plans to steal this hydro gun.  How the hell is this gonna be possible. I go to the doctors and write out what had happened with the tracking device and before I knew it, it was removed.  I kept it on me so they wouldn't expect anything.  But I made sure they didn't hear me through out my day.

12:00 comes along and I made out my plan.  First I'm gonna talk to my dads assistants and see what they say.  Hopefully they don't suspect anything and try to bring in the army and anyone that doesn't belong here.

I call the Vice President, Andrew Sanders.

*Phone call*

Mark: Hello Mr.  Sanders

Sanders: Hello Mark how are you?

Mark: I'm good but I have a couple question to ask you.

Sanders: Okay and what are those questions?

Mark: What do you know about the hydro gun and how can I get one?

Sanders: Well they are for military use only.  Only Lieutenants and Generals are authorized to use that type of machinery.  And in all honestly Mark,  even though your dad owns the military he isn't even authorized to wield one.  So if your trying to get a hold of one,  you have a good chance of getting it if you speak to LT. Gerald.  May I ask why your trying to get one sir?

Mark: No you cannot but thanks for the information.

*End of conversation*

Know that I got that information,  I obviously gotta use a different line to contact the LT. cause after that Sanders is gonna try and tap into my phone line.

I go to the local Walmart and buy one of those safe link phone to call LT. Gerald.  I know they can't tap into those phones.

*Phone conversation*

Mark: Hey lieutenant Gerald.

Gerald: Hey Mark how you been?

Mark: Pretty good.  I need a hydro gun and I'm willing to do anything to get one.

Gerald: Mark, if I have the president's son a hydro gun, I'll get kicked out of the military and sent to jail.

Mark: I'll pay any amount of money if you can let me borrow it.  I promise I'll return it.

Gerald: Fine.  I'm gonna need $10,000 dollars to make sure I get it back.

Mark: Done thanks so much.

Gerald: Come to the base with you I.D. Tell them I told you to come by.  They all know who you are.

* Phone conversation ends*

Well that's a relief.  Time to go get my dad and Justice and kill these 2 assholes.

Is this finally going to be the end of what they started?  After these 2 are rescued,  Caleb and Justin are gonna wish, there parents never thought of them.

A/N: Sorry it's a little short guys.