Having my guard up.

“Wait Isabella” Rosalina said.

I turn around and see her holding a schedule.

“You have next period with Justin.” She grabbed my hand and whispered in my ear.

“Hey show him around, get to know the guy.”

“Okay whatever fine.” I said

“Justin you want me to take you to your next class??”

“Sure why not.” He said.

So we walked in silence.

While we walked down the hallway he said  "So is English hard?”

“umm, no not really all you have to do is listen to the teacher and just do your homework and you’ll Ace the class.”

“oh cool. So how long have you lived in California?”

“Well… I was born here lived about 11 years then moved to Georgia for a while and then came back. What about you?”

“umm its kind of like you except I moved a whole lot more than you.” He said.

“Oh that’s cool. So what states have you lived in?” I asked.

“California, Alabama, Georgia, New York and finally Florida.”

“Wow! But how did you do it in school?”  I asked concerned.

“Well it was pretty hard because I went to elementary school for 4 years here in California, Finished in Alabama, 6th grade was in New York, and 7th and 8th Florida and a little bit of high school there. And I couldn’t take it anymore and finally told myself I would stay in California until I went to college.”

“Wow. That’s a lot of work.” I said.

“ yeah tell me about it.” He said.

“Well this is it.” I said.

I walked in feeling really weird. Everybody was staring at us. I found my seat and sat down. All the girls where staring at him like he had them hypnotized. Everything else felt like a blur. I couldn’t concentrate in any of my classes.

But for my sake the bell rang <Ding!> It was time to go home. I walked towards my car. Happy that I was going home. But then I saw Max by my car holding my uniform.

“UGH!!, You’re a life saver I totally forgot about that!” I said.

“I know! why did you sign up for soccer if your always going to whine about playing and your always forgetting your own games?” he asked.

“I don’t know I thought it was going to be fun playing with my best friends.”

“Well you better hurry up or your going to be late” he said.

I smiled gave him a kiss on the cheek and ran toward the soccer field. We all were warming up. I stared at the bleachers and saw All the girls boyfriends sitting together. I felt lonelier than ever, but I realized that I got my best friend Max always having my back no matter what. The man blew the whistle and we stared the game. Time past really fast we were winning 2-1 and everybody was cheering us on I turned to the bleachers and saw Justin sitting next to Max. Oh shit! This can't be good.