Things you regret

Its been a 2 years since she left the earth. My life is going great being with my boyfriend. We are about to have our 3 year anniversary. I miss her every day more and more. Kyle moved on. He still remembers everything he had with my “sister” Camila. But he has a new girlfriend now. I guess soon or later he had to get a new one. But I’m actually happy for him because no matter what he always remembers her. I’m very proud of myself I graduated 11th grade I’m a senior now! I have gotten strait A’s for the past 2 years. I know she would have been so proud of me. You know the only thing that keeps me from not caring in school is Camila she was my inspiration even though she was bad in school. She will always push me in doing good. And she always went with whatever I wanted to do in life. But for her sake I’m going to try to stay out of trouble. And get my college degree in USC. I’m so excited because our prom is coming up. And I can’t believe I’m going off to college. I’m in my house watching a movie with Justin. He is amazing, he’s so romantic. And I know I’m absolutely sure that I love him. He has proven to me that he is worthwhile I can trust him and he is my dream guy I have waited for my whole life. So we are watching a movie when Justin whispers in my ear. 

“Isabella I love you.” 

I couldn’t believe those words coming out of his mouth. It was his first time telling me that he loves me. 

I turn my head around and I say “I love you too”

 He grabs my head and puts his hand on my face til’ my head up and he kisses me. But this is not a kiss that he has ever given me. One second he pecks my lips. Another second we are making out. OH MY GOSH! Words cannot describe what I’m felling while he kisses me its un believable. He stops. 

“Isabella you don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for those words to come out of your mouth.” He says. 

“Really?” I ask. 

“Yes.” I smile at him. 

He smiles. 

I grab his head and I say 

“Well you can show me how long you’ve waited.” 

And I kiss him. 

We kiss for a long time. 

Then he puts his arm around me. 

And we watch the ending of the movie. 

After the movie Justin had this crazy idea. He was thinking we should go to the beach. 

So we did. 

We were walking. And he takes me to this rock place and he had a picnic for us. We stay there we eat. He grabs me and puts music on that we can sway. He picks me up we dance and laugh he look at the sunset I smile. And we start kissing like we did when we were at my house watching the movie. 

When…

 Nick pops out of no where. He didn’t say anything he looked at me and gave me that disappointing look and looked at Justin like if he stole something very valuable and he walks away. I had this feeling of going after him and I did I told Justin 

“I’ll be right back.” I ran toward Nick and said “

Nick! Nick wait up!” 

“What?!” he said angrily. 

“Look I’m sorry if I’m hurting you!” I said. 

“What no?!” he said I stood there silently. 

“Bella, look I should have never come here sorry I ruined you little date.” 

“Nick I know you to well that you have to tell me something.” 

“Ugh! I hate that. You know me so well.” He said. 

We laughed and he said “Isabella I know I was so wrong in cheating on you. The pain I had when you left me killed me. I came back because I want you back so badly. I can’t live without you. You where my inspiration now I have nothing. Bella you are the only girl I love. You are my 1st  love and nobody can compete with you. But I know that all these words are not going change your mind. And I have to face the fact that your with someone else.” 

“Look Nick.” 

And he raised his head and looked at me. 

“When I’m with Justin the hole I that you punched in my heart is gone. If it wasn’t for him I would have never survived. Nick what we had I will never ever forget. You were my 1st love. Okay?” I replied. 

When Nick was about to turn away and he looks very disappointed. My mouth blurted out. 

“Kiss me Nick.” 

He turned around and he looked confused and said 

“What?!” 

“Kiss me” I replied. 

He leaned in and we kissed. He kissed me so passionate and he wouldn’t stop. It reminded me when we went out. Then I finally backed away because I was in shocked that I was kissing him. 

I look at him in the eyes and I touched my lips. 

The only thing i can think of was to run.

And so i did.