Chapter Two: A bit about faeries

Castiel smiled, more tears falling, laughter bubbling up from her throat as he pulled her close for a hug, holding her to his chest.

"Cassie I thought I would never see you again" she murmured against his chest, she slipped her wings tightly against her back and they melted into her skin. The boys coughed and she looked up startled. Sam looked up, obviously flustered. 

"Your beautiful and I can see your close to Cas, but, umm, your naked and we need to talk to Cas" Same coughed, embarrassed.

"We need to talk to Cas alone" Dean added. Opal looked down at her body and up at the boys.

"Does my body bother you?" she asked softly, the scars they had failed to notice when admiring her, becoming more angrily red and she curled closer to his chest. The boys stumbled over there words trying to reassure her but Cas cut them off. 

"The fae are very open about there bodies" He said to the boys, then to Opal. "I'm going to take you to rest love, so you can recharge and so I can fill the boys in," he said, and was gone only for a moment, then was back without his faery. The boys just stood there looking dumbstruck.

"I put her in a room I created a moment ago for her to heal, like the one I gave her when she was small, she's going to bathe and then rest as I instructed." Cas said, smiling as if nothing was weird. The boys just stared.

"Cas what the hell, an angel faery daughter that you never told us about?" Dean said exasperated. Cas looked at him and shrugged.

"it never came up, and after I lost her it hurt too much to talk about her, because I knew where she was but couldn't get to her, but now she's back and I don't know what I'm going to do, but I know I'll keep her around. Even though the fae attract demons in hordes, her angel keeps them from smelling her, mostly, that's how I lost her, but not again..." Cas trailed off. The boys shrugged. 

"Sam" Dean pulled the sympathetic looking Sam with him into another room for a moment. 

"Sam, we can't keep a naked gorgeous demon attracting creature chick in here!" Dean whisper screamed at him. Sam shrugged and scrunched his brow.

"Dean, this is his Jess or Lisa, but he got her back, you really don't think we should help him?" Sam said, scowling at Dean.

"You heard him, faery attract beasties, we don't need that shit" 

"When have you ever seen Cas truly happy" Sam growled, and Dean looked away.

"Fine, we can keep her safe here." Dean finally agreed. Sam looked relieved and the boys went back into the library to see Cas smiling, looking off into nothing. It took a few tries to get him to respond. 

"Cas, Cas, Castiel come on dude" Dean snapped his fingers  in front of Castiel's face and he looked up, his eyes refocusing.

"Sorry, I was admiring Opal as she changed into a nightgown and fell asleep" he smiled dreamily. 

"Ok so that's not creepy" Sam laughed. Dean just kind of rolled his eyes and roughly spoke 

"We're gonna let your gorgeous naked faery angel live here, BUT we're going to lay some ground rules, first, she needs to wear clothes so we're not all horn dogs all the time" Dean said, his voice dripping with seriousness.

"You mean, you don't want to succumb to her sexual draw?" Cas asked. Sam choked on his beer. The boys stared at him. 

"Yeah, we don't want to accidentally bang your girl" Dean stated as if it were obvious. Cas chuckled and stood shaking his head. 

"Faeries have a very deeply ingrained sexual appeal in there origin, so, if this were her world, it would be offensive to not be drawn to and sometimes even to not have sex with a young fae. Opal grew up in my world so if you don't wish to do the sex with her I'm sure she'd understand, but your welcome to, I will be once this conversation ends." Cas said, smiling at the boys, who looked excited as well as weirded out. 

"May I go so I can..."

Dean cut him off 

"Yes Cas go get laid, god" and without even a confused remark about the god metaphor, Cas was gone.