Chapter Three: Castiel

XXX SMUT WARNING XXX

Opal lay on the bed, her wings laid out and a nightgown mostly ripped open for them around her thin body. Cas sighed happily and smiled down at the beauteous sight.

"Hello angel" she whispered and smiled up at Cas, he sat down next to her and gathered her against his chest.

"Hello lovely" Cas said, looking at her as if trying to memorize the planes of her face. She smiled softly for a moment. Cas sighed

"Opal your making me feel that way I'm not supposed to" he purred and she giggled softly. 

"Do you wanna play with me, angel?" she giggled and Cas nodded, she leaned forward and kissed under his ear, whispering

"Go ahead and play with me" she purred and something in Castiel snapped. He lifted her by her ass, squeezing tight, then laying her on her back, his pants straining already.

"Father, I missed this so much, you being mine to play with whenever I want" Cas growled seductively, then ripped her nightgown clean off. She giggled and faux pouted

"I liked that one" she pouted, Cas just chuckled darkly.

"I'll get you another one love, I promise" he finally kissed her, holding her waist and just under her jawbone. The kiss deepend and she moaned softly. He smiled softly against her skin for a moment then continued assaulting her neck with kisses and nibbles. She moaned gently under him, and she ripped his shirt in half, just like he did to her. He growled and forced her legs apart, the hardness pushing against her bare clit, the fabric causing heavenly and hellish friction on her pleasure spot. She moaned loudly and gripped his shoulders. 

"Please Cassy, it's been so long" she whimper, her eyes slightly wet with tears. He nodded, holding her face and softening. 

"This should be soft and sweet, since it's been so long" Cas purred softly as he slipped out of his pants. His boxers slid down allowing his member to hit his stomach. She blushed gently 

"However you like Castiel" Opal said, her eyes trailing over all his body, resting on his face, she relaxed under him and he smiled, holding her close and aligning himself with her entrance. She laid her forehead against his and let out a sighing moan as he slid into her. He gripped her tight, groaning and trying to control himself. He held under her thighs so she was barely on the mattress, and began a slow pace with his hips, grinding deeply into her as he kissed her neck. There moans were low and long, clinging to one another as Castiel's pace quickened. Opal trembled in his arms and on his hardness.

"Angel I'm going to release" Opal whimpered and Cas began to move deeper.

"Together" he purred and she nodded, locking lips with him as they both came, strings of mumbled enochian and fae curses fell from there lips, which weren't ever more than an inch apart. 

Cas carefully removed himself, and snapped his fingers so he was in gentle green silk pants and she was in a robe of the same material. They crawled up the bed and laid with one another. After a few moments of tight holding Cas spoke

"Opal, where have you been all these years" he asked, his voice low with gentle sadness. She sighed and snuggled a bit closer. 

"I was in purgatory, being chased by everything with taste buds, until I saw a portal open and entered from the side the human wasn't" she whispered, Cas became rigid.

"Opal, I was on the other side of that portal, but I didn't go through, that man in the library, the shorter one, did...you were so close and I missed you" Cas said, the last piece more to himself. Both overtaken by emotions, they laid for a while longer, until Opal giggled softly 

"I can't wait to get to those two boys"

Cas just smiled.