Chapter Thirteen

~Destany's POV~

Best mates

? The fuck bro.

I kept repeating over and over to myself. Why were we just 'best mates'? I mean, I had made it pretty clear to him that I am interested in a little more than a fist bump from him, if you know what I mean. What would it take for him to realize I was into him?

The door opened and Liam appeared. Speak of the devil.

"The fuck Liam," I said firmly.

He looked at me confused. "Wait. What did I do?"

"Sorry if you want to be besties with me because I can't just be 'best mates' with you," I crossed my arms, looking him directly in the eyes.

He chuckled. "That's what I came to talk to you about."

"THAT YOU WANTED TO BE JUST FRIENDS?! Oh hell no. Ain't no fucking way. Nope."

"DESTANY!"

"What?"

I came to tell you that I want to ask you out."

"Wait...What?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!" I ran to him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

He put his arms around me, squeezing me tightly. "Oh. And I broke up with Sophia."

''Bout fucking time."

Liam laughed, pulling away. "You're something else, you know that?"

Before I could respond, he lifted my chin with his hands and brought his lips to mine.

HELL YEAH FUCKING RIGHT.

*******************************************************************************

~Harry's POV~

DaRae and I were making out furiously on my bed. She playfully bit my earlobe while she laid on top of me, driving me crazy.

"Hey baby?" I asked her.

"Yeah?" She asked, leaving kisses down my neck.

"You know I love this, but--"

She pulled away abruptly. "Wait...what? Are you breaking up with me?!" She asked in fear.

"Oh no! No! No! No! No! Not at all! NO."

"Then what is it baby?" She cocked her head to the side, confused.

I rolled us over onto our sides so we could look into each other's eyes as we talked. "Well we have never been on an actual date.." I trailed.

"So?"

"So don't you want to go on a date?" I asked, propping myself up on one elbow.

She shrugged. "But don't you think THIS" I rolled over on top of me, one leg on each side. "Is better?" She smiled cheekily before planting a longing kiss on my lips.

"Of course it is, but I want us to be taken seriously as a couple. You know, I think people might think we're kind of annoying with our PDA."

"I can't help it if I can't keep my hands off of you," she kissed me again, burying her hands in my hair.

I smiled. "And I can't keep my hands off of you." I rolled us over so I could be on top. "But I just want to spend time with you doing other things besides..you know.."

"Then it's settled. We'll go on a date," she smiled.

"Right after this," I grinned, ripping my shirt off, and returning my lips to hers.