Chapter Nineteen

~Louis' POV~

I woke up before Torie. I didn't want to leave her. I wanted to hold her forever. She had to leave me today. The thought of her leaving hurt more than anything I have ever felt in the world.

I slowly slid out of bed. Her birthday was in six days, and the boys and I had planned an early birthday/going away party. If they had to leave us, they were going to leave with a bang.

I found a pad and pen next to the phone of the hotel room. I wrote a note for Torie to find when she woke up.

I went over to her side of the bed and kissed her forehead lightly.

"I love you," I whispered.

Then I left to help the rest of the boys set up for the party.

***************************************************************************

~Torie's POV~

Louis held my hand and led me into a room. Once we were inside, he closed the door and turned backed to me with a michevious grin.

"Finally," I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He put his hands on my waist and pulled me in closer. "Now, to say goodbye the right way."

He pressed his lips to mine. Our lips moved perfectly in sync.

Suddenly, the door popped open, and Zayn stood in the doorway.

"Do you mind, Zayn? We were kind of in the middle of something." Louis said sassily.

I giggled to myself. I loved his sass.

"Niall! Wait!" I heard Maela call from outside the door.

"No Maela! I'm done!" Niall cried back.

"You might want to get in here," Zayn persisted.

Louis rolled his eyes."Alright. Come on, Torie."

He took my hand and led me through the door.

*

"One!"

"Two!"

"Three!"

Before I could open my eyes to see what everyone was counting, DaRae, Destany, and Maela jumped on top of me.

"TORIE!" They screamed in unison.

"I'M AWAKE! GOSH!"

They laughed, and Maela and DaRae climbed climbed off. Destany, however, continued to shake me.

"Destany!"

"What?"

'I'm AWAKE!"

Destany shrugged. "Uh I know."

When Destany finally decided to stop shaking me, I found a note on the desk next to the phone.

Hey Love,

Take yourself and the rest of the girls down to Paul's room. x

Louis (:

We scrambled around getting ready then raced down to Paul's room. Destany knocked Maela down to get to the door first.

"Hey! We don't need her losing her memory again!" DaRae said, helping Maela to her feet.

"Well! Bitch shouldn't have been in my way!" Destany shrugged before swinging open the door.