Chapter Seventeen

~Louis' POV~

We had a ate concert, so by the time it had ended, we already had to pack up and move to the next location. I wanted to spend more time with Torie, but she was already fast asleep in the bunk when I got on the bus.

Oh well. At least Paul is letting me share the bunk with her and not Harry.

I peeled off my shirt and stripped into my underwear before easing into bed with her.

I propped myself up on one elbow to admire her sleeping figure.

She looked so peaceful when she slept, almost innocent. I lightly stroked her curls that were sprawled across the pillow.

"You're so beautiful," I whispered softly as I kissed her cheek lightly and continued to watch her sleep. Seeing Torie at peace made me feel, well, peaceful.

I watched as her body rose and fell with ever breath she took. I matched my breathing with hers.

I smiled to myself. I could do this forever--being close to her while she slept close to me.

Suddenly, she jumped in her sleep and her eyes popped open.

Uh oh. I had been watching her sleep.

Did she wake up because she felt watched and she felt creeped out? Would she think I was creepy for watching her sleep?

"Uh, hi." I greeted with a nervous laugh.

"Hi," she said back.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

Just pretend like you weren't watching her Louis, and she won't know. She will never know.

"yeah. Just--uh--had a weird dream."

I smiled. She didn't know. "Come here."

I put my arms around her, pulling her close. "Better."

She snuggled into me and sighed. "Better."

*********************************************************************************************************

~Destany's POV~

I couldn't sleep. I mean, who could blame me when there is a half-naked LIAM PAYNE in my bunk. So I decided to do what any fangirl would do--browse the web.

As I scrolled through tumblr, I ran across some liam preferences.

"Well there is no harm in looking," I tell myself as I begin to read one with a pretty nice gif--if you know what I mean.

"What are you doing?"

I jumped and turned to see Liam awake next to me.

"Jesus, Liam!"

He laughed. "What are you doing in here?"

"Uhh nothing," I say, putting the phone behind my back.

"Let me see," he held out his hand.

I sighed and gave it to him.

He scrolled through and laughed.

"What?"

"You're so cute reading about me when I'm lying right next to you."

I shrugged. "I didn't want to wake you."

He smirked. "Well I'm awake now."

"And I thought Harry was the cheeky one," I laughed before kissing him.

***********************************************************************************************

~Harry's POV~

"Harry. Harry. Harry." DaRae whispered, poking my face as she spoke.

I groaned. "What love?"

"Harry you HAVE to see this tweet!"

She shoved a phone in front of me.

@Harry_Styles I just want to tie you to your bed using your bandana.

I laughed. "that's brilliant."

She screenshot the tweet. I looked at her, confused.

"Why did you save it love?"

"So we can try it sometime," she replied, kissing me on the lips.

"Mmmm whatever you say."

**************************************************************************************************

~Niall's POV~

"SSHH!" I warned Maela. "You have to be really quiet, or paul will make us go back to bed!"

We tiptoed or way to the refrigerator.

Maela put her hand over her mouth to stifle a giggle.

I opened the fridge to see Paul chocolate pie.

"Jackpot," I said.

I took the pie and Maela grabbed the forks and we made our way back to bed.

"Mmmm this is so amazing," Maela said through a mouthful of pie.

"Not as amazing as you," I smiled.

"Awe! You're so sweet!" She gave me a chocolate-pie flavored kiss. "But no. You can't have half of my pie."

I shrugged. "It was worth a shot."

hey guys! it has been 5eva since I've updated! I just felt like I needed to! Sorry if it sucks! Please vote and comment to let me know what you think! Bye Lovelys!

-DaRae(: xx