Viktor, let's try something different [18+]

[Yuuri's POV]

Viktor pulled me playfully onto the bed with a giggle. I fall onto Viktor. He wrapped his arms around me. I was on top of Viktor. I appeared to be the dominate one. I felt my heart flutter with excitement. He looked at me, our eyes meeting. I averted my eyes in embarrassment.

"Yuuri, you're so cute.~" he giggled.

Viktor held my cheeks in his palms and brought my face closer to him. Our foreheads touched softly. He closed his eyes adorably and giggled. I puffed my cheeks and looked at him a bit angrily.

"I'm not cute!" I claimed.

He merely just giggled and kissed my cheek.

"Of course you are!"

I was angry. I was always the 'cute' one to Viktor. He didn't realize that I was also a man, hasn't he? Well, tonight, I'm going to show who's the dominant one. Tonight, it'll be about me.

"Viktor, can I tell you something..?" I asked innocently.

"Of course, Yuuri! What is it?"

I leaned in closer to his ear, pressing my half-hard dick onto him.

"Tonight, I will fuck you so senselessly that you won't be able to stand tomorrow. I want to hear your every moan and scream when I fuck you. I want your body to succumb to the pleasure." I whisper into his ear.

I pulled away to look at him. His face was flushed red. His lips were trembling. I can just tell from the way he was now that he was in heat. I sit back up, resting my hand on his crotch.

"Y-Yuuri..?"

I glanced up and smirked, pushing my hair back.

"What's the problem? Are you scared, Viktor?"

His face flushed an even more red. I chuckled. His weakened body and mind was new to me, so I still have much to learn about his body. I love it already.

I raised my index finger and my middle finger to his lips. I motioned him to succ on them, pressing them against his lips. He shook his head, his cheeks red. I rubbed his crouch and he let out a soft moan. He opened his lips a little. I thrusted my fingers when I had the chance. I pressed them onto his tongue, which made him move it away from my fingers.

He tried calling my name, but he ended up gurgling nonsense as I swirled my fingers in his mouth. I can feel his saliva dripping from my fingers. He resisted at first, but he ended up sucking on my fingers and biting on them gently.

That aroused me even more.

I pulled my fingers away, his saliva from his mouth connected to my wet fingers. I tell him to get off the bed. As he did, I forced him to lean onto the bed. He yelped as I did.

"I'm entering my fingers." I muttered with heat.

Seeing Viktor being to obedient and embarrassed aroused me. Of all the times he has fucked me, now does he realize that he's not the only one who knows how to top.

I thrusted my fingers into him roughly and he cried out. I leaned closed to his ear, still working on my hand.

"You like this, don't you. You like me fingering your ass."

Viktor nodded several times, not speaking. He was holding down his voice by covering his mouth. I take note of this. I thrusted even harder, his voice leaking out.