Chapter 5 An Injury

"Welcome back," I greeted Pansy. "I missed you! I brought you something!" She said. She passed me a box, I opened it. I pulled out a flower, a lotus flower. "Thank you, its beautiful." I said. I pulled out a box and passed it to her. She opened it and smiled. "A skeleton key! Thank you!" She said. "It's a special fairy skeleton key. It allows you to open any lock." I said. She smiled. "Well we should get going, today's the first tournament for the Dragon Games." I said. We got suited and headed out.

"Welcome to the first ever Dragon Games!" The announcer said. We all lined up at the at our places and we were off when a trigger was pulled. It was a one-on-one competition. I'm against a girl name Cruella De Vil, (Disney Reference😂). I held Lilacs reigns loosely. Cruella attacked first and I easily dodged her attack. "Confundus!" I shouted. She fell off her dragon and I won. After a few rounds I was face to face with a boy, he had a cocky smile. When the trigger was pulled he shot me first. I dodged and stood my ground. "Reducto!" I shout, he's thrown off his dragon and to the floor but he managed to shoot my leg, causing me to fall. "The winner is Hogwarts!" The announcer said. Hagrid helped me up and sent me to the infirmary.

I sat in my dormitory, I have a part of my left thigh wrapped in bandages. That stupid boy cut my thigh apparently.

Pansy slammed the door open and yelled. "Are you ok!" I laughed, "Of course I am. Just a little pain." She sighed in relief.

"So are you going to the Moonlight Ball, in 4 weeks?" Pansy asked playing with her hair. It's grown a lot over the weeks. "I don't do dresses or skirts. Nor do I do those skyscrapers girls call heels." I said. She laughed and so did I. "Come on! I bet ye look beautiful in a dress!" Pansy said. "Nah, I don't. I prefer shorts and sneakers." I said. "Please! Come on it's in 4 weeks!" Pansy pleaded. This was getting nowhere, "Fine!" "Yay! Hey let's go shopping, since we'll be needing some new clothes for the school spirit week." Pansy said. "Oh right I think I've read about that." I said. "Well I'll explain the days. On the first day, Monday, it'll be a flower theme. So you are excepted to wear something indicating flowers. The second day will be a star theme. And so on. Wednesday is a mermaid theme. Thursday is a Hearts theme. And Friday is a romance theme." Pansy said. She handed me her school planner and I copied the dates down. "So, shopping?" I ask. "Shopping." She replied. "How about we grab something for the boys to wear?" She asked. I smiled, "I know the perfect thing." I said.

We arrived in the Magic district, looking at shops. I went into my shop, I unlocked the door and switched the lights on. I turned my sign from closed to open. "Alright, there we go." I said. "Wow this is your shop," Pansy said as she looked around. I sell clothing inspired by nature. Including charm bracelets, wands, rings, necklaces, and flower crowns. "Yup. Now choose a color." I said pulling out color swatches. She sat on a stool and looked at the colors. "This one," she pointed to a Lilac purple one. "Choose a flower," I said. She chose a rose. "Choose a shade of green." I said. She pointed to the oak leave green. After all this I went to the back and grabbed a box. I passed it to her relieving a flower crown just for her. "Thank you!" She exclaimed. I smiled, "Now for the skirt."

I went through some boxes before handing her a pastel green skirt that was up to her knees. "Thank you," she said. I smiled and nodded.

I grabbed some flower crown boxes before leaving and we headed back to the castle.

The next morning I woke up to Pansy's face. "Ahh!" I shriek. We hit our foreheads together, before groaning. "Sorry," she said. "It's alright." I said. "Are you ready for school?" She asked as she went over to her closet. "Nope. I have to change then go give the crowns to the boys then go to Hagrid and help with class again." I said. "Oh. Well, let's just get changed then we can meet the boys at breakfast." Pansy said. I smiled, "That's a brilliant plan."