Something Big

Ashton's POV

Holy Jesus, Jake had a shit past couple of years. We all sit quietly for a few minutes and waited for something to happen. I was the one to speak, breaking the awkward tension.

"So, the entire reason we're here is to talk about something. Something big. I'm thinking, a reunion tour. We need to give the fans something after the hiatus. They deserve it."

They all agree and just as I was about to say another bit about it, Michael walks in carrying the bag of Chipotle.

"Tonight, we eat like kings." He says and giggles.

He sets the food on the table and sits next to Willow. They scoot closer and act all couple-y. I can see Jake giving him looks that could kill. He let it go once he realised that he wasn't getting noticed.

"So anyway, the tour. We've got to decide dates, how we're going to announce it, and decide the set list." Wren says in her manager mom voice.

"What about touring Australia, Europe and some spots in Asia only?" Said Luke.

"No, that wouldn't make the American fans happy. You'd all hate me for this, but we probably need another world. I know how much you hate them, but it's been a year and a half guys. A year and a half without music, song writing, or anything. The fans need to know all of you guys are still doing the music thing." Willow added in.

"She's right guys. They deserve something big." Calum adds.

Soon, I get a call from my mum saying that she's landed and that Harry and Lauren are here too.

"Guys, my mum's here and I'm bringing back Harry and Lauren." I say getting up from my seat.

They all nod and I leave. I got into the car and drove to the airport. I pick up Harry and Lauren and bring them back to the house only to see World War Three going on. Cal, Mikey, Luke, and Jake just watch it all play out with terror on their faces.

I quickly turn Lauren and Harry around and back to the car. I don't want them to hear things they shouldn't. I'm not usually one to take sides, but I'm with Wren on this problem. It was a tough year for all of us. Only reason we took time off was because we weren't 5SOS anymore. Wren couldn't be in a room with Michael for more than five minutes with out getting pissed.

I lock them in the car, but remember to put the windows down. I then race back into the house to take Wrens side before things get too bad. "I waited a year to hear from my best friend. You left us. You didn't talk to anyone except for Jake! Michael was crushed, only to find he did contact you and didn't tell us. We took this break for you, we couldn't make music with out you. This is all your fault." Wren shouts at Will as I reenter. Wren looks beyond mad, and Will looks like a kicked puppy.

"Wren, this isn't her fault!" Jake shouts at her and Wren scoffs.

"I don't want to want to hear a peep out of you Jake. You two have destroyed this band. It's no longer 5SOS. I only came back for the reunion tour to talk to Michael. You don't even know the pain we went through Will. While you were hiding away I was suffering, and so was everyone else. It's time to get off your high horse and apologize to all of us. You're pride got in the way of coming back to us and I know it did. I know you better than anyone else. When you're ready to come back to us Willow we'll be waiting to listen and not interrupt. Until then, we're all leaving." Wren retorts, shocking all of us. While Willow was gone, she never blamed anyone except herself but not that I hear these words I agree with her. Cal, Luke, Michael and I all follow her out.

"Michael?" Will asks sadly.

"She's right." Is all he says and then walks out to the car. I'm the last one out of the house. Before I shut the door I see Willow break down crying. I don't regret one thing Wren said. Not one bit.

*time skip to a few days later*
Willow's POV

Wren's right. She's always been right. I have torn apart the band. I don't understand why she'd blame some on Jake too. He did nothing wrong. It's always been all my fault. I should've known I was going to cause problems by coming in the first place. Jake wouldn't have met the others and he would've been safe from this. I wouldn't have met Michael and I wouldn't have destroyed everything. I destroy everything I touch. Wren and I's friendship, the relationship between all the guys, and the band. No wonder so many people dislike me.

I packed everything, and left. I didn't know where in hell I was going, but I was gone. I didn't want to see her, Jake, anyone really. Realizing I didn't think this through, I discovered that I had nowhere to stay. I have to figure something out and soon because it's getting dark.

Wren's POV

With Willow gone, I'm actually a lot happier. I feel more free and that a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. It's back to old times, just me and the guys. We've gotten a couple songs written too. We've all been a lot more energetic and happy. I'm kind of glad she's gone.

My not-so-much-best-friend is gone, and I'm glad she is.