Chapter Seven

“Are you ready?” Kayla asked me as I walked up the hill towards the black car. I took my time with it too.

    “Let’s just get this over with,” I said. I really didn’t want people to be going with me.

    “Argus will take you into New York and then you are on your own.” Chiron said, “Good luck children.”

    With that we left, all three of us crammed into the back seat.

    “Soooo…” Lou Ellen said, “Do either of you have a plan or are we just winging it. If we are just winging it I say we catch a bus.”

    “I have a plan but it isn’t perfect,” I said. Not caring if they were going to listen i began talking, “I say the first thing that we need to do is avoid the number three as much as possible, though that is pretty obvious. Second, in my dream I was in a cave with you,” I pointed at Kayla, “Which means we need to travel to a place with a cave and I think I know which one.”

    “Well that is a pretty good start. Where do you think we have to go?” Kayla questioned. Apparently she had been listening.

    “Ohio. To the Seneca Caverns.” I knew only because I recognized the area and that was the cave I had ever been to.

    “Well, I say we try to catch a bus there. It costs less than a train.” Lou Ellen stated.

    “Okay, bus it is.”