Chapter7

Chapter7:

"Oh my god! We're awesome!" I look at him."No.You are." He said.Looking at me with the sparkles in his eyes.I blushed."Thanks,and so I guess you're a sweetheart!" "Yeah Adorkable,and I'm rossome!" "Adorkable?" "Yeah!Since I'm 'sweetheart' you are 'Adorkable'" He said,laughing.I chuckled."Whatever,rossome!" He raised his hands up to the sky."Whoa!Too many nicknames"I laughed and hit his chest.

--

I lay on the bed.I glance at the clock.2a.m. I can't sleep.Maybe I need some fresh air.I get up and wear my black jacket.I put on the hood and put on my earphones like usual.Music is my life.I walk downstairs.Trying to be as quiet as I can be.I know a girl like me shouldn't be out this late,but I really can't sleep and it's driving me crazy! I walk to the park that "he" and I used to go.The memories started to flash back.

--

He and I was sitting at bench.Listening to the music,together.A couple walked past through us.They were fighting."Ross..?" I called."Yeah?" "What do you think we'll be like if we get into a fight one day?"

"Why..do you ask a question like this?" He looked at me curiously.I pointed to the couple.We stared at the couple.He didn't answer my question.It went silence.The girl started to cry , the boy pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back.Ross started to smile."There.My answer." I haven't figured the question yet.It's still stuck in my head.

--

Just then,I saw a familiar face.I step closer."Ross...?"

**

While U're reading this fanfic,I really recommend you listen to Begin Again-Taylor Swift and Adore you-Miley Cyrus.💁 Cause that's how I get into the mood to write this lol😂

-GottaloveRaura:))