Chapter19

Chapter19:

"I'm in love with you..." The words keep repeat in my head over and over again.I unlocked the front door and went straight to my bedroom.I throw myself on my bed,trying to make the right decision.After Ross admit his feelings,I panic and ran away.Luckily,it's the last class and I can just ran away like that.Other wise,I don't know how to face him.Them.I close my eyes,starts to think both of them.The best memories that we had all these time.The first person that showed in my head is Mack.

<Flash Back~>

He started to lean in.I close my eyes.Just then,I feel his lips softly crashes onto mine.My first kiss was with Mack..all these times I've been dreaming about Ross and I,but maybe giving my first to Mack isn't that bad..I can feel he smiled in the kiss.I smiled back as well.We pulled away,I get lost again in those eyes."I love you,Laura..I've always been.." He said.I blush,but then turned into frown."I..need time to think about it Mack.." I replied."I understand" he nodded and looked away.

<End of Flash Back>

Ugh!Mack!! Why do you do this to me??I hid myself in my pillows really frustrating.Ross's face showed up in my head.So now it's Ross time,huh?

<Flash Back~>

"Stop it Ross!!" I screamed while Ross starts to spin me more."If!you said you're sorry for saying that I'm not hot!" He stopped in front of the pool and seemed like was about to drop me.I gasp."Oh,no!You didn't !" "Just say it Laura!" He chuckled."Fine!"I sigh."I'm sorry"He smiled."Well,is that hard?" He put me down when I pushed him into the pool" I'm sorry that you're not hot at all!!" I laughed."Oh honey,you're going to regret it!!" He got up and pulled me into the pool with him.He splashed water at me,which made me all wet."ROSSS!!" I yelled.I splashed more water at him.He looked at me with a death glare.He walked closer and closer to me.I know that look."Oh,no no no!"He picked me up and throw me back in the water."No one can mess with Ross!"He put his hands on his waist and pretend like a superman.I laughed at how fool he was.We played around for awhile after we got tired,we went up to the tree house that we made the other day.He wrapped a blanket around us to keep us warm.He handed me a hot chocolate.We sat there in silent.Watching the sun set.For the first time,I feel butterflies in my stomach when I'm with him.

<End of Flash Back>

What am I'm going to do??They're both so great!Picking between them is the hardest thing ever!Ugh! Just then,my eyes got heavy and I went straight to sleep...