Chapter Fourteen: Moving

"We're moving?!" The little girl pouts, folding her arms in dismay at this sudden news that had been brought to her. Yahiko forces a smile, as he begins to take down some pictures down. "Yes, we're moving to the Uchiha territory." Yahiko explains as Sakura rubs her head. "B-But isn't that in a different village, and I love this house!" Sakura wails, as Konan picks up her daughter. "Don't you think this house is a little bit small for the three of us?" Konan asks as Yahiko laughs. "The Uchiha Province is still in the Leaf Village." Yahiko says.

"I don't want to go mom, I'm not even Uchiha!" Sakura tugs at Konan's blue hair. "I can't even having shawingan..." Sakura sighs as Konan smiles, before her eyes turn from a beautiful orange to a dangerously beautiful red with black swirls. "Eeek! Konan! Stop it with the sharingan!" Yahiko yelps as Konan sets Sakura down. "One of my best friends is Uchiha, she lives at the Uchiha Province, Sakura. You're going to spend all day tomorrow with her." Konan declares as Yahiko pats Sakura. "Why don't you go pack up your stuff, Sakura? Moving out of here won't be hard."

Sakura sighs, as the little girl then storms inside her room, and stares at it. Wait, what was she going to miss? Nothing. Her only friend was her cousin, maybe she could make friends at the Uchiha Province! She turns to what little toys she had as she put them inside a brown box, and then, she heard someone shout outside, a loud, "SAKURAAAA!!!!!!!" Yahiko ran in like a cow and gasped. "Is a boy trying to romance you...?" Yahiko throws the window open as he shouts. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, ROMEO?! STAY AWAY FROM JULIET!"

He gasps as he saw it was his nephew. "Oops, sorry Naruto, didn't realize it was you." Yahiko sheepishly smiles as he runs his hands through the spikes of his hair. Konan sighs as she looks at what little she had to pack in Sakura's room. "Why don't you go play outside with your cousin, I'll finish packing for you." Konan states as Sakura nods, and scurries down to meet her cousin. "Hiya Naruto." Sakura smiles warmly as Naruto scratches the back of his head. "I heard you're moving, are ya moving far away? I'd miss ya you know?" Naruto asks.

"We're moving into the Uchiha Province." Sakura declares as Naruto gasps frantically. "That loser place isn't far away, right?" He asks. Sakura shakes her head. "No, I still haven't unlocked shawingan either." Naruto laughs. "Sharing-a-gun?" Naruto asks as Sakura smiles. It was then, the boy from earlier walks close again. "It's pronounced Sharingan. And, you're moving into the Uchiha Province? Great, I can't wait....now excuse me, I have to finish my deliveries." The boy says as Sakura hollers out, "Bye-bye, Itachi!"