The Dream Must Stay Alive (Sequel to Finding Someone To Love)

Introduction:

This is a fan fiction One Direction sequel story to Finding Someone To Love. If you haven't read it yet then please don't read any further and read the story to understand this story a bit better. Now this story may have a bit more language and violence and I will warn you if the chapter will be detailed on certain things so with that being said I hope you enjoy it!!!! Ashley Payne is non other than the sister of Liam Payne from the group One Direction. She was causing so much trouble at home but then stayed with her brother. In the end she decided to go back home to where her mom is. After the band finds her and brings her back home with them and even enroll her in school hoping for a new start but things don't go as well as they hoped.

Recap:

Ashley Payne the trouble maker twin of Danielle Payne, was causing alot of trouble not only at home while staying with her mother but also at school. Her mother got fed up and decided to call her brother Liam Payne. He came home and talked to Ashley but she didn't want to hear what he had to say so she ran away. Luckly Liam found her in time and decided to take her out tour with him as well as her friends Kiera Tomlinson and Alexis Malik. but she was still acting abit out of hand. Danielle decided to join them on tour hoping to help out and figure what was wrong but still nobody knew what was wrong. Until one day Louis finds her book she wrote herself and explained in details what happened. Lou was shocked and suprised and was going to let the boys know but was a bit to late.

Ashley had a panic attack from an arguement with her brother Liam and ended in a hospital. After she finally recovered and came home to live with the boys, they took her to a concert and performed and that's when she found out they knew her deepest secret but after cooling down she was ok and glad they finally knew. Everything went back to normal and she even started dating Harry. After they relationship got intimate with eachother a shocking news that caught Ashley's eye on a news channel about Harry kissing another girl but later on finds out that he not only kissed her but got her pregnant.

Ashley was at the end of her rope and she wanted to return home and as much as they tried to stop her she still wanted to go, so they made her last day memorable and she was set off back home where her mom and her husband Bruce met her and grabbed her and decided to have their "fun" with her. Liam awaits for her call but never got it then tried to get on a plane having a bad feeling in his gut but he was stopped due to bad weather and all flights were delayed. A week went by till they found out that a girl on a news who was beaten badly ended up being his sister so they quickly grabbed the keys and decided to go on a road trip but will they save her in time or will it be too late?