Chapter 19- A Wedding To Remember

Ashley's POV

It's been a week now since Avan's death and it hasn't made anything any easier on me to know that he is gone. I looked out the window and just stared looking as the buildings passed by. A hand was placed on my shoulder, as I look up I see Zayn looking at me giving me a sympathy look. I just gave him a small weak smile, I honestly wasn't in the mood to do anything.

"Ashley how are you doing?" He asks me and I look back out the window finding the buildings more interusting. " I'm fine" I mumble and I hear him sigh and walk away. After a few moments of silence my brother comes in and I look at him,"Ashley I have a favor" he says softly and I look at him for him to continue,"well me and Kiera will be getting married tomorrow but I want to announce her as my wife at the final concert but in a special way." I looked at him and smiled ," how about getting married at the concert so the fans can enjoy the moment with you both, it would be a special moment for you and them." I said softly and his eyes lit up," Ashley that's an amazing idea...can we do it on your last song?"he asked and I replied," ok but I will change the song though and I want it to look like an actual wedding and I will need the bridemaids and grooms help in the song we will even do a special dance" I say practically thinking to myself and he hugs me tight," you are a genius I can't wait and how about we pair up the bridemaids and grooms but in masks" I nod and he offered to make the pairs while I worked on the song and dance.

Later that night me and the others are worn out from the dancing but we got it down in time and the singing we found a nice song i thought fit the moment which they agreed with happily. I told them to get some rest and they hugged and hi fived me on the way out the room and walked to their rooms. I walk to the window wondering what Finn was doing. I smile at the memories of his smile came to my mind and I chuckle and walked away from the window to go to bed.

Harry's POV:

I walk out the room but take one glance to see Ashley smiling at the sky out the window, I knew she was thinking about him. I walk away and Liam sees me and he asked," is everything ready for tomorrow?" and I smile and nod. We planned a special suprise for all of them. I couldn't wait I'm looking forward to every moment.

Ashley's POV:

It's finally the night of the concert and we are all getting prepared and we could hear the crowd cheering. I walk out and did my first few songs and they didn't expect anything since the bridemaids dresses looked like what I wore to my concerts anyways. Then finally the lights shut off and turned back on with Dani, Lexi, Eleanor, Pierre, Patricia, and Me on one side and our partners on the other. We was all in our mask so the crowd only knew who I was since I already wore the dress. Even I didn't know who was my partner like the others. The crowd screamed with excitement and I waited for the noise to calm down then we begun. A piano melody begins.

Danielle: *walks to her partner and slow dances while singing*

Oh thinking about our younger years

it was only you and me

we was young and wild and free (as finishes ends at the top stairs with her partner on the opposite side)

Me: *walk to my partner and slow dances while singing*

Now nothing can take you away from me

We've been down that road before

but that's over now *as I end next to Dani and my partner next to hers*

Dani & Me: *harmonized*

You keep me coming back for more

Lexi: *grabs her partner's Hand and twirls and dance while singing*