Chapter 13- Double Date

Ashley's POV

After the lesson as he said he took me to his home which was so beautiful and big, it's hard to believe he lives here on his own. I went to the bathroom the change and get in my normal clothes and when I came out the candles was lit and dinner was set on the table nice and neatly. I walked over to him and he kisses me as he pulls out the chair for me. After dinner we watched a movie while I was cuddled up with him. I fell asleep in his arms smiling and when I woke up I looked at the time realized it was pretty late and I needed to get home before I got in trouble. He quickly takes me home and pull up and the lights was off meaning they must be still at their meeting. Me and Finn kissed for a while before he pulled away "sweetdreams love" I smiled at that "sweetdreams sweetie" I said and he smiles and I got out and walked in the house. I turned on the lights to see Harry looking at me.

Harry: Ashley what the hell are you doing

Me:  what do you mean?

Harry: Don't give me that I just saw what happened

Me: Saw what *trying to play stupid*

Harry: *puts his hands on my shoulders* Ashley he's your teacher you need to stay away from him

Me: who are you to tell me who I can and can't see

Harry: Ashley if you won't listen I will have to not only tell your brother but report him as well

Me: WHY WOULD YOU EVEN DO THAT.....I THOUGHT YOU WAS MY FRIEND HARRY I THOUGHT YOU TRULY WANTED TO BE THERE FOR ME AND THIS IS HOW..

Harry: Ashley I do...I jus...

Me: Just shut up Harry if you tell my brother or report him then you WILL be dead to me * I push him off and walk to my room*

I stayed in my room the whole night and walked to school not wanting to see anybody. When I got to school I got to my locker and was heading to my first class when I saw Harry and he saw me. He pulls me to the side and I was about to say something "Don't say anything Ashley just listen ok....you're secret is safe with me only and I mean ONLY because I treasure our friendship much more" I hug him and he hugs me. I'm glad I won't have to worry about him telling someone it's nice now we can continue dating, Harry always told the truth but when it came down to it if he had to choose between his friends and lying or the truth and hurting them he'd choose the lie. " Just promise you will be careful Ash" he says looking at me and I smile at him," of course Harry and if he hurts me you will be the first to know" I say and he smiles with dimples," I better" he chuckles while saying.

*Two Months  Later*

It's been two months since Harry found out about me and Finn but he's grown to actually like Finn much more and even helped me sneakout a few times and meet up before going back home. Once in a while me and Harry would go out to clubs and double date, Finn and Harry became best friends which I'm so happy and I've become best friends with Harry's girlfriend Patricia (Patty or Pat) McGuire. Everything was almost like a fairy tale going as planned. Finn pulled me aside and gives me a box "Happy 2 month anniversary babe" he smiles and kiss me on the lips and I blush as I open the box. It was the most beautiful braclet I've ever seen with a matching necklace. He takes the necklace and puts in on me and then the braclet and I hold him and kiss him. I love him.

After the double date Harry takes me home and we discuss how well it went and he told me he gave Pat a stuffed animal and she fell in love with it. " aww are you jealous of the animal" I say joking to Harry and he says "maybe" while laughing."hey tomorrows song I dedicate to both of our loves" I say and he blushes," can't wait to hear it"  We pull up to the house quietly and went to our rooms and to bed. The next day I wasn't prepared for what happened at all not even alittle.