Chapter 4- A Broken Heart

Kiki's POV

Today was the first day of school and I was woken by my alarm clock. I wiped my eyes and got up and took a shower, washed my face and brushed my teeth. I walked back to my room and I got the outfit I already planned to wear today. I grabbed my black tank and put a button up purple and black shirt over it. I grabbed my blue jeans and black boots and decided to wear my gold hoop earrings with it. I put some eye shadow and eye liner on and lip gloss and walked out of my room.

I walked to the kitchen to see everyone but Ashley up (haha go figure she was never a morning person) Liam hugs me when he sees me and kisses me," good morning love" I smile and after I returned the kiss i reply," good morning sweetie.....still no Ashley?" everyone shakes their head. and Liam looks at me," Can you wake her up for us if she stays asleep any longer she'll miss the bus" I nodded and walked to Ashley's room. " Ashley?.....Ashleeeeeeeeeey.......ASHLEYYYYYYYYY WAKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP" still no response from her i sigh in defeat and walk down stairs and let them know she's still asleep and a huge smirk came on Louis's face, this cannot be good. "I'll go wake her" he says and walks out the room.

Moments later we hear a scream and then louis running back into the kitchen laughing ," LOUIS IMMA KILL YOU" we hear Ashley say from a distance in her room and we all look at louis confused and he just sits there smiling while finishing his breakfast. Ashley comes out soaked head to toe and really mad. Louis sees her and starts running and she chases him. we all can't help but laugh. After we stopped and everything calmed down Liam grabs Ashley," Ash sorry we had to wake you because you have to get ready the bus will be here soon" she rolls her eyes and goes back in her room.

Ashley POV

After being woken up by louis and Liam saying I had to stay up I stormed back to my room to take my shower and came out and got dressed in my shirt that says," school sucks" and my blue jeans and my white sneakers. I rolled my hair in a messy bun not really caring today. "BUS IS HERE" I hear my brother say and I grab my backpack and slip my mp3 and headphones and put my andriod on vibrate (I'm going to definetly need that to ignore my teachers during boring lectures) I walked out the door. Everyone was in the bus while Louis and Lexi was in Lou's car driving to the university Louis waves at me smirking while i give him the death stare then got on the bus and sat at the back putting on my head phones. Liam sat with Kiki, Zayn sat with Dani, Harry sat with Niall 2 seats in front me me.

"Amy is so hot don't you think Niall?" I overhear Harry say before i get to play music. " What do you mean mate?" Niall says and Harry replies," Dude she's hot and she's got the body of a goddess and the voice of an angel and her lips...."Niall interrupts ," What you kissed her? but what about Ashley?" I'm in the state of shock can't believe what I'm hearing so I'm looking down at my lap not making eye contact to nobody. Harry says," to be honest ever since i met Amy I was thinking of breaking things with Ashley....I'm sure she'll understand" Niall shakes his head while silent tears fall out of my eyes. I can't believe I fell in love with him.

The bus pulls up to the school and I wipe my tears before anybody notice and walk out the bus and to the office with everyone to get our schedules praying not to have any classes with him. He shouts his schedule and as he goes through it I look at mines. (YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME NOT ONE BUT ALL CLASSES WITH HIM WHO THE HELL MAKES THESE SCHEDULES ANYWAY) I'm cussing several different languages in my head till someone interrupts me and I look up and see him smiling," I see we got all classes together" he says and I just stayed silent and just shrugged and walked off and walked to my first class before the bell rang. there was two seats left one next to me in the back and one in the front left end  when Harry walked in. I was holding my breath praying him not to sit next to me. Just as I said that in my head a guy sits down and causing Harry to look disappointed and went to the last seat. I sighed a relief as the teacher walks in," Hello class my name is Mr. Dawson and the seat you are in now will be your assigned seat for the remainder of the year so I hope you guys are comfortable with the people next to you