Chapter 3- Going Home

Niall's POV

I'm so excited about her suprise and we put it in action today when she comes home with us. Hopefully she still wants to come home with us because she's barely said anything since we've been here, which worried all of us. Don't get me wrong it's not like she ignores us she mostly listens rather than talks though. We try to keep a conversation going with her but it just never really goes as planned she'd either fall asleep or we would get called out the room by someone. I packed up all my stuff already and went into the kitchen to find something to eat and saw a plate of pancakes on the table. I ran and grabbed it and started eating it and got lost in the moment forgetting where I was because the pancakes were so good. "NIALL" I heard a voice shout from behind me.

I turned around with my face stuffed to look and see Harry standing there ," Niall those where for everyone don't tell me you ate it all" I looked at the plate and saw I did eat it all and he shrugged. "I was really hungry" I say to him. He smirks and replies," you're always hungry Niall....I'll just make some more" and with that he made a few more and I tried to grab some more but he swatted my hand away with a wooden spatula he had in his hand. "Niall go wake everyone and tell them breakfast is ready " I nodded and walked off.

I walked to Liam's room and when I was about to knock he opens the door,"hey mate what's up?" he was already up and dressed which didn't suprise me he was always the morning person. " Hey Liam, Harry said breakfast is ready"  Liam smiles and nods," Thanks we'll be right down" I walk off to the next door which was Louis's room and I just walked in and was hoping to find him in the bed but the bed was empty. I look around the room and Louis jumped from behind me," HI NIALL" he shouted. I fell to the floor and he started laughing and I giggled," Hey since you're so energetic go wake up Zayn and tell him breakfast is ready" I said partly kidding knowing Zayn hated being woken up. "Gladly mate...just need a few supplies" he said and grabbed a bucket of water and added ice and walked out the room. This cannot be good. Next thing I know I hear Louis running and Zayn shouting cussing him out. I couldn't help but laugh.  I went into Ashley's room and saw her reading a book (she did that a lot when she was alone) " Hey Ash" I say and she looks at me and smiles while putting the book down. This is a good time to ask her.

"Ash....you don't have to answer right away....but.....would you like to come back home....today with us?" I look up at her and see her looking at me for a minute. I looked at the ground about to walk out till she grabs my hand and I look at her " I'd.....love to Niall" A huge smile came across my face and I gave her the biggest hug and started tickling her. This reminds me of when we use to go out before the audition. After breakfast we all finished packing and said our goodbyes to Liam, Dani, and Ashley's Aunt who let us stay and we all got in the bus including Amethyst and headed to the airport. We was finally going home and I couldn't wait.

*4 hours later*

We was in a taxi headed home finally and Ashley had fallen asleep in the back seat leaning on Liam's shoulder. Harry was flirting with Amythest (I hope Ashley is over him because it looks like they will be a couple soon).

Liam's POV

We pull up to our house and I looked at Ashley who was still sleeping, I smile and kiss her forehead and she moves alittle and I say," Wake up sleepy head we're home" and she groans and mumbles," Mmm I...don't..wanna" we all chuckle at that. she was like Zayn when it came to her sleep. I picked her up bridal style and she leaned her head on me while Louis grabbed her bags and Niall payed the Taxi, Harry helps Amy with her bags and shows her to her room. I take Ashley to her room and lay her in her bed and pulled covers on top of her and walked out.

I sit down on the couch and Louis joins me after putting Ashley's clothes in her dresser (for some reason she never liked hanging them) " so do you think she'll like being here again?" he said and I responded," I know she will...nothing has really has changed. I mean we'll have our days but we always pull through" Louis nods," Hey since we won't be on tour for a while why don't we enroll her in school...I mean you all should go back to school and me and Lexi can go to a university and take our basics" I really liked that idea since me, Zayn would be seniors, Niall and Kiki would be Juniors and Ashley, Dani, and Harry would be Sophmores so it would really work out perfect. "That's a great Idea Lou lets go now and enroll everyone we can tell them the news when we get back" He nods and we get in Lou's car and drive off.

Later that night after dinner Lou and I called everyone to the living room for a meeting. When they was all there me and Lou walked to the middle and looked at everyone and I started," you guys as you know we won't be on tour for a while" and they all nod including Ashley someone filled her in while we was away. I continued," So I decided to enroll Me, Zayn, Niall, Harry, Ashley, Kiki, and Dani in a public school and we start tomorrow" they groaned and Harry replied," are you kidding me mate? please tell me this is a joke?" I shake my head letting them know it was no joke. "Also I enrolled Lexi and I in a university to take our basics and get it out the way" Lou added and Lexie smiles and nods (why can't they be like her and actually want to learn). They was about to get up but I stopped them," Also there is one more thing.....if anybody acts up or gets a grade lower then a B you will be punished by the choice of Lou or Amy" They stayed in silent and full of fear, they knew they was bound to mess up at least once. "Ok everyone off to bed we got a big day tomorrow" Lou says and with that everyone gets up groaning and walks to their room.