1. Memories Tend To Just Pop Up

"Does anyone know what's up with Parker?" Sophie asked as she leaned against the bar next to Eliot. On the other side of him was Hardison and on the opposite side of the bar was Nate.

"She's been like that all day." Eliot shrugged his broad shoulders as he glanced across the empty bar to Parker, who sat next to a window in a booth by herself.

"What did you do, Hardison?" Sophie looked over to him.

"I didn't do anything and frankly, I'm offended that you think I did."

Sophie sighed out and looked back to Parker.

"I hate when she's like this."

"Go do something about it." Nate suggested. Sophie squinted her eyes at him and shook her head.

"You're all insensitive."

"I didn't even do anything!" Eliot exclaimed.

Sophie ignored him and left the men at the bar to join the only other female on the team.

"Hi, Parker." Sophie slid into the booth across from Parker. "What's with the long face?"

Parker shook her head, eyes stuck on the raindrops racing down the window. She didn't say a word in reply to Sophie's question.

"The last time you looked like this, you disappeared for three days." Hardison said as he sat next to her. Nate took the seat next to Sophie and Eliot pulled a chair up to the end of the table, turning it around to sit on it backwards.

"And you came back with a terrible attitude that lasted a week." Eliot added, which only received him a kick in the leg from Nate. "OW!"

"What we're trying to say is we're worried about you, Parker." Nate told her.

"You can tell us what's wrong, honey." Sophie spoke gently as she watched Parker.

The blonde woman refused to look at anyone as she let out a sigh and finally turned her head away from the window. The furrow in her brow never left though.

"It's complicated."

"I'm sure we'll be able to understand." Nate said.

Parker finally lifted her gaze and looked around the table, seeing only people she trusted, people she cared for, and people who had become her family.

"I've never told anyone about this. Ever."

"You can trust us." Hardison reassured her, his hand moving from the back of the booth to her shoulder.

"I have a sister and she's here in Portland."

The whole table was silenced for a moment.

"Wait. There's two of you?" Eliot asked, looking a little pained at the sound of it.

Sophie sent him a brief glare before turning her attention to Parker.

"Why are you so sad about her being here? Isn't that a good thing?"

"It would be if she liked me." Parker slumped down in her seat a little.

"How could she not like you?" Hardison asked.

"We've had problems for a long time."

"What kind of problems?" Nate questioned.

Parker shook her head. She didn't want to venture to that topic.

"Is there anything we could do to help?" Sophie asked.

"Probably not. She isn't willing to see me or even talk over the phone. I just.... just want to make things better between us." Parker adjusted the way she was sitting and sighed out. "I've changed since meeting you guys and I want her to know that."