5-Kidnapping

Quincy~

My senses were acting up, nevertheless I still ignored them. Almost certain (aside from that nuisance of a nagging feeling) that everything was, or would be okay.

I practically flew the way over to the backroom, Emma hot on my tail. As always, shadowing me the way that she was anticipated to do so.

I was excited obviously, it wasn't everyday that I was going to be bonded with someone. I mean, as soon as October smelt the scent of heat being radiated off me he would go ballistic. The only thought that was possible for him would be to mate me...mate me hard.

I was filthy sometimes.

I was already being driven insane by the near thought, all my life I had been brought up sheltered. In the palace walls, confined by my parents firstly then Cassia and eventually Maverick. Each one taking the gruelling job of raising a hormonal male Omega, plus protecting from untrustworthy leers. I couldn't go out and fling myself around as easily as Rowan, or neither pursue relationships upon relationships as quickly as she did.

My virginity was a precious thing. I was an Omega after all, until the time of bonding with my Mate my family and advisers had kept me protected.

The value for Omega's had come through years of mistreatment by Alphas centuries ago, a fairy tale figure named Aed in the Eternal Elders (a child's tale) had abused his Omega Rune continuously, still Rune persisted to love him, no matter what he did.

Until Rune killed himself, hoping to be reborn soon. That's as much as I remembered anyway, there was more and it was by far more grossly complicated than any silly Medium tale. From then on, Alpha's had promised to care for Omegas, especially after Rune's death as Omega rates decreased, nearly forcing the race into extinction.

After coming so close to losing them, Alpha's now spoiled them.

We Omegas were the hope for strong children, the ones that would breed more than capable and powerful wolves, usually with another gender Alpha or even of similar gender. I was expected to mate with an extremely masculine Alpha, where I would eventually be expected to have a litter of four to six healthy pups. One or two of them would become an Alpha, female or male. The others would be Omegas or rarely Betas that carried either an Omega or Alpha gene, which would result in the chance of one of their pups being an Alpha or Omega.

It was all about carrying on the race, dominant Alpha's to their sweetly docile Omega's. Society otherwise, would cease to exist and function if the balance was upset. They had told us this many times, much to the dismay of Sophie who lusted after Beta's and to me, who wanted to spar. We were warned to keep to our stereotypes, begrudgingly. And if we must work, to work in care or nursing.

I would typically take the habit of the woman, a home maker and bring my nest together in preparation. Alpha offspring had a more heightened sense of smell and the need of platonic family imprinting, which would help to find lost young. My stomach craved for the chance to have children, I was born for that purpose. Although I still wanted to experience life, to have the opportunities that a Beta would have. Yet, I knew that it could never happen, not in this life and not with this nature.

Regardless of that, I was lusting to take my position beside a masculine alpha. Which, if October was mated with me he either had the Alpha gene or a strong Beta gene which carried possible Alpha potential.

By now, I was sprinting. My eagerness coming over me. The want to spend the rest of my days with this man was overwhelming; nearly strong enough to knock me unconscious. I needed him.

Suddenly I paused, a new scent to my nose.

It wasn't October's marvellous warm scent that tended to drift across tastefully. It was harsh, bitter and smelt like a sort of hospital and funeral ground.