Welcome to Rosewood

Skarlets new hair. And play the song faintly in the background
------------------------

As Soon as I arrived at Ever Rose, Aidan took me to have my hair done since it was still cut from the incident and I haven't looked at it yet since I ran here, it was only a few miles so it wasn't that bad. My hair is now silver and short and I'm thinking of letting it grow out and then dying it again. Today is my last day here but since I'm 17 I can't buy a house but Aidan is 20 so he is buying an apartment and I'm moving in with him.

----------------------------

"Hey" Aidan says breaking the comfortable silence as we drive back to Rosewood ( my old home)

" yeah" I said because he obviously wanted to ask a question

" are you ok with moving back here? I know your history so it's ok to tell me the truth" Aidan is such a caring friend ( honestly OneAwkwardPerson so much also happy birthday since I'm writing this on your birthday but it probably won't be released on you birthday but oh well)
" honestly I'm glad to be back now I can get pay back on all those bitches who fucked with me last year"
"Good, now we'll be there soon and we have dance practice after school tomorrow so when we get in you can un-pack and then get some rest ready for tomorrow, ok?" If you are wondering me and Aidan are in the best dance team in the country and I'm the best dancer in America and our crew is the black demons.

"Sounds good".
-------------------------------
----------------
We soon arrived at the new home, it has three bedrooms 4 bathrooms and a living room/ dining room/ kitchen area so yeah it really cool. I say a quick goodnight to Aidan and start to unpack, I got a new style since last time I was here so as I unpack all my clothes I realise how much I've changed, I've become more confident, I can speak to someone without stuttering and I am now very good at hiding my emotions. Soon I am unpacked and now I'm going to sleep since I'm not hungry and the last thought I had before I went to sleep was ' I'm back and I want my revenge'

-------------------------------
-----------------

Vote, comment and follow me and I will follow you back. Little white girl is owt byeeeee (I love lizzza)