Hello school

This is Skarlets tattoo and her dance. Their dance starts at 0:22
-------------------------
---------
'Whoa, well I never meant to brag
But I've gotten what I wanted now
Whoa, it was never my intention to brag
To steal it all away from you now
But God does it feel so good
'Cause I got him where I want him now
And if you could then you know you would
'Cause God it just feels so
It just feels so good'

My fucking alarm clock went off but at least I like the song. I start getting ready for school and decide this is my outfit since it's usually quite warm

 I start getting ready for school and decide this is my outfit since it's usually quite warm

That's right I don't need glasses anymore because my sight got better.
I grab and apple before I head off to hel- I mean school yes that is totally what I was meant to say. Aidan's already at work which means I could walk or I can take my badass motorcycle. I think I'll go for the second option. I put on my helmet and go speeding down the roads and can I just say I love riding my bike ( insert 'queen' here).
As soon as I pull up in the school I can hear people talking about the new girl ( that's me ) and they were all staring at me like I was the most interesting thing in the world as I got off my bike I take of my helmet and no body knows who I am. Something hits my butt and I turn around and punch what ever it was and it ended up being one of the schools players.    shocker. I know everyone is looking and as I am about to enter the school doors I quickly yell

'Skarlet Winters is back and she wants revenge!' Gasps erupt through the school grounds and I walk in a go to grab my schedule.

"Hi I'm Skarlet Winters I'm new here" I told the reception lady whose name is Glenda and she is probably my favourite receptionist ever she was always nice to me.

" oh my gosh Skarlet is that you, look how much you've grown. I am so sorry that I couldn't help you that day." Glenda is an elder lady with thinning grey hair and a sweet smile and now she looks like she's about to cry.

" It's me Glenda and I'm here to stay"

" here you go dear" she said as she passed me my schedule
Ok so first I have history then math, music, pe and pe so yes I have double pe but that's fine because I like sports.
History and math went by fast since I ignored everyone and now I have music which is good because I learnt how to play guitar, piano and violin when I was in Ever Rose and I have been able to sing for a long time. As I enter the class people look at me and it doesn't surprise me since it happened all day. I chose the seat at the far back and plug in my headphones until a teacher comes in.
'I-I-I I've got a migraine
And my pain will range from up, down, and sideways
Thank God it's Friday cause Fridays will always be better than Sundays
'Cause Sundays are my suicide days'
Soon a teacher came in and I'm pretty sure her name is miss Welp and basically she one of the nicest teachers in the school.
"Hello class" she starts as the class start to settle down and I take out one of my headphones.
"Today we have a new student but I'm sure you've all seen her so we won't waste time with introductions, to start today off we are going to be practicing showing our musical talents by playing an instrument of singing up here in front of the class..." groans were heard as the teacher continued
"... we will be preforming for tomorrow so start practicing." The teacher dismissed us as she started to write something down and I continue listening to music whilst looking out the window I was sat next to.
Soon the bell went and I was the last out of class since I don't need to be anywhere fast. Now we have pe so as I get in the changing rooms I well, change. ( Skarlets workout clothes)

As I am getting changed people look at me, probably because of my tattoos, I also got one covering my wrist, where the scar is

As I am getting changed people look at me, probably because of my tattoos, I also got one covering my wrist, where the scar is. I also got a belly button piercing.
"oh look well if it isn't the slutty little nerd?" Ugh why is she not dead yet, Sarah came up to me as her minions followed.
" how am I slut when your 4 year boyfriend doesn't even know you slept with the entire football team last year?" I ask her because I know she wouldn't be able to reply, and I was right because she huffed before walking away.
"Bitch" I whisper under my breath but unfortunately she heard me so little squawking eagle over hear screeched
" what did you say!"
" I called you a bitch" I can tell she's not used to the 'nerd' talking back because she just stood there with her mouth open and it was annoying me so I said
" do you want me to spell it out for you princess? Hmm. B-I-T-C-H. BITCH" she walked away again and I turn around to see the entire changing room looking at at me.
" What!?" I yelled, I still hate attracting attention so if people start staring at me I don't get scared, I get mad. So everybody turned around as I made my way to the gym because they have an announcement for the school dance team which I want to join because if there is no competitions for my team then I have this team to. As I enter I take a seat waiting for everyone to arrive. After everyone is here they start speaking.
" ok guys we have decided the duet and the male and female solos are going to go the Ryan and Sarah..." as soon as I heard their names I immediately burst out laughing because I know for a fact they can't dance actually they are the only people who can't dance on this team but they are popular so they most likely threatened people to vote. Oh yeah, I was laughing so loud that everyone was looking and I probably looked insane.
"miss winters do you think you can just laugh at this, people voted for these people so they are obviously good dancers so why don't you come to the front and show everyone how you think it should be because I'm pretty sure you can't dance" miss Marley said and bitch she was wrong, so I started walking to the front. Matt, a guy sat next to me laughed as I walked up so he got called up as well but I know why he was laughing because I taught him dance so he knows I can dance. We already have a routine so as he comes up we nod at each other and start out dance. ( dance up the top)
As we finish our dance the entire hall burst into cheers and Sarah and Ryan look pissed.
" Sarah and Ryan would you like to show everyone why you should have the duet and solos because if you can't I might have to give it to Matt and Skarlet. " miss Morre said, I knew she was my favourite dance teacher for a reason. So Sarah and Ryan get up and I can't wait to see what they have to show because it sure as hell won't top what we just did.
-------------------------------
----------------

Wow so Skarlet and Matt are pretty good dancers read the next chapter to find out what Ryan's and Sarah's dance will be like.

Vote, comment and follow
Byeeee
Also this is 1321 world long including this bit.