New friends and tattoos

The tattoo is on the back of her left wrist and that's Derek's song
------------------------------
--------------
"Derek it's your turn, up here now" Miss welp said, as I was about to ask him what he was looking at.

Now I get to see what he's good at.

But all he does is hand the teacher a memory stick and plays a song which starts with;
"My names blurry face" now, I'm no tøp fan...oh who am I kidding! I love them! And this is part of their song.

I didn't know he liked tøp too...

His song was actually really good.

"Alright class I am coming around and giving you partners for a project, then I'll explain what the project is to you all." She said as she walked around, giving people sheets of paper. Which I'm guessing have their partners names on it.

"Well I'll just leave you two where you are, since you are already sat with your partner" she says as she gets to us.

Yay I'm so happy I'm partners with the person I almost kissed I'm not mad about this at all hmmmm. 😡 (that's a mad emoji if you can't see it).
"Your assignment will be: to come up with a musical performance. The best one will be shown in the end of year performance, now get started." She dismissed us, making the class room erupt into loud conversations.

As I got my sketch pad and started drawing again, Derek just sat there watching me. A few minutes later the bell went, and I wasn't finished but that's ok.

Now it's time for PE. In the changing rooms, this time, everyone understood I didn't want to be talked to. I started to get changed, grateful for that. I put on my leggings and a sports bra along with a funny shirt since I am kinda short.

And yes we are aloud to wear those shirts because I could just say they were referring to a donkey

And yes we are aloud to wear those shirts because I could just say they were referring to a donkey. See, problem solved. I hear a slam against a locker. Then heard a yell
"I thought I told you to do my homework bitch!" Screeched Sarah and I ran to see what's happening. A few seconds later I see a girl being shoved into a locker apologising for not doing Sarah's homework, and for a moment I saw a past me. I walk over there raging and people notice me coming and part like the Red Sea. The girl looked even more scared when she saw me approaching angrily, but I gave her a reassuring smile mouthing to her that everything is going to be ok.

"Sarah what the heck do you think you're doing" all Sarah did was smirk as I stood protectively in front of the girl.

" this little bitch didn't do my homework, so I'm teaching her a lesson" I raised my eyebrow at this.

"If you are asking her to do your homework then are you even qualified to teach a lesson? Now stay out of our way-" I gestured to the girl and I "-and don't think of trying this with someone else"
I threaten, making sure I get my point across until one of Sarah's minions piped in.

"Why have you got that tattoo on your wrist, is it to forget what I scarred there a year ago?" Oh some bitch is going to die!

Everyone went silent and before I can lose my temper I grab the girls wrists and drag her out of the changing rooms into the bathrooms.

"Are you ok?" I ask her as I let go of her wrist.

She only nodded, and then looked at my wrist.
"What did she d-do to your wrist?....I-if y-you are ok wi-with answering that" she asked, she was a nice girl and I need to learn her name.

"I'll tell you if you tell me your name" I offered.

"Piper" she informed holding out her hand and I shook it.

"I'm Scarlet. And a year ago I was getting bullied and I was attacked with scissors, they cut my hair and cut the word 'motherless' into my wrist, since I lost my mother to a disease..and then I left and moved to EverRose. And that's the story of why I got this tattoo on my wrist" throughout all of this she was giving me a look of sorrow,
"let's go to class" I instruct and off to class we were.

Pe is super simple today since we are doing laps again.

So I begin running, faster and faster. Then, the boys PE class join us which concluded to Derek starting to run over, falling into sync with me.

So, I speed up but he catches up and then speaks,
"Wanna come over mine after school to work on the music project? But I warn you there will be my siblings and parents" he asked, whilst informing me about his family.

"Well I got the house to my self so you can just come over mine?" I questioned, since I couldn't be bothered to interact with multiple people in a household.

"Cool, can we take your car since my brother needs mine to get home?" He asked somewhat politely.

"Yeah that's fine" and finally done with the questions and information, I put in my headphones and was about to start running faster when I asked,
"Can I download your song? I really liked it"

"Sure, it's on ITunes" he told me, and with that I nodded. I immediately download the song and took off running.

Now all I gotta do is brace my self for being alone. In the same house and room. With Derek.
..
..
..
..
..
Oh god.
---------------------------
--------------
Oooo so what's going to happen with Scarlet and Derek. Will Scarlet and piper become friends. I'm loving this book so far and I'm really happy with how it's come out so far.
Thank you for OneAwkwardPerson for editing these chapters. It would mean a lot to me if you followed and read her books. Thank you. If you don't do this I will hunt you down and feed your favourite food to the bin. Love you.
Vote, comment and follow.
Bye