Leave Us Alone!!

Alfie's P.O.V
Mark wouldn't stop sending Zoe messages. He was being so hurtful towards me and Zoe. It effected Zoe the most though. *Ding* 'Was that Mark again?' I asked sighing 'yeah'. 'I'm sorry little one, I wish I could get Mark out of your life, completely. But he still finds a way to come back' I buried my head it to Zoe.'Alfie I want you to know that this whole Mark situation isn't your fault' Zoe said, gently massaging my head. 'I know but-''No Alfie, no buts, yeah I hate Mark but we need to stop blaming ourselves. As long as I have you I'm happy' Zoe said. I raised my head and looked at Zoe. She smiled. I kissed her with so much love. I pulled back and turned on the tv,grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around Zoe, Nala and I. We all soon fell asleep to the warmth of each other and the humming noise if the tv.

                        Next Morning
                          Zoe's P.O.V
I woke up next to Alfie and Nala on the sofa. I smiled at Alfie as he had pulled the blankets onto him during the night. I stood up and walked into the kitchen. I decided to make pancakes as they were me and Alfie's favourites. I was in the middle of making breakfast when Alfie walked in.'Morning Alf' I said running over to him and jumping on him.'Morning beautiful' Alfie beamed at me. I had my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck. He then started spinning me around.'Alfieeeeee!!!' I squealed. He stopped spinning and placed a kiss on the top if my head. He set me back down and I walked back over to make the pancakes. Alfie ran upstairs to get changed. He came back down and put his hands on my hips and placed small kisses on my neck. I turned around and gave him a sweet kiss on the lips. The pancakes were done and I had laid the table out really nicely with lots of different toppings. We sat down and tucked into our pancakes laughing and giggling. We were clearing up when the doorbell rang. I walked to the front door and opened it, not expecting to be greeted by the one and only, Mark Ferris.