I couldn't Help Myself

Sean's P.O.V
I was sitting on the sofa when I heard a knock on the door, I got up and opened it the be greeted by a very smiley Zoe, with Alfie being her. She opened her arms and pulled me into a hug, I breathed in her sweet smell of perfume, she pulled back and went in, I hugged Alfie and he walked in as well as I shut the door behind us. They walked into the sitting room and sat down on the sofa and I turned on the tv and sat beside Zoe. She looked really pretty today, I know she looks pretty everyday, but she just had that glow which made it hard for me to take my eyes of her. Zoe started talking to me and was fiddling with her hair, which made her look adorable. I'm really falling for her, her beautiful eyes and soft pink lips, and her curves that made her look amazing. She then said she had to go to the toilet, so I said I was going to find Poppy. I seen Zoe go into the bathroom, and just as she was about to lock it, I stopped her and pushed the door open and closed it behind me. 'Sean, what are you doing?' Zoe said giggling, in a slightly nervous tone. I couldn't help it. I pushed my lips onto hers and pushed us against the wall. She tried to push me of but she was too weak. I then heard Alfie burst through the door. Shit. Zoe started screaming and crying and she ran straight into Alfie's arms. 'Alfie, pease help, he started kissing me and wouldn't let me go' Zoe sobbed, and instead of Alfie trying to start a fight. He said three words, came straight up to me face 'Just. You. Wait' He spat evey word out as if it was poison in his mouth he then grabbed Zoe and Poppy, who had witnessed the whole thing and stormed out the door slamming it shut behind them.

What had I just gotten myself into...