Stay With Me

Zoe's P.O.V
I woke up next to Alfie, he had his arms wrapped around me. I gently removed his arms and jumped in the shower. I got up and got dressed. I went upstairs to my makeup drawer. I sat down and started with my makeup. 'Morning little one' Alfie said kissing my neck. 'Morning Alf' I replied smiling at him through the mirror. 'I'll make breakfast' Alfie said. 'Thanks babes' I said starting my makeup again. Alfie walked downstairs to start breakfast.
                         10 minutes later
'Awww thanks gorgeous' I said giving Alfie a peck on the cheek. 'Enjoy' Alfie said cheerily. We sat down and ate the delicious breakfast Alfie had made. There was a knock on the door. We both looked at each other, both having the same worried look on our faces. Alfie stood up and went to the door. I walked up behind him. Alfie look through the window. 'Mark's here' Alfie said taking my hands and kissing them. 'W.w..what?' I said stuttering.'Don't worry Zoe, I wont let him touch you' Alfie said looking into my eyes. 'O..o.ok' I said bringing Alfie into a hug.'I love you Alfie'I said into Alfie's chest. 'I love you too' Alfie replied. Just those words, made all the pain go away,  everything bad, gone, just by hearing those words. 'He isn't gonna leave unless we make him' Alfie said looking down.'Ok, just...be careful' I said. I leaned up and kissed him. Alfie slowly opened the door.'what do you want?' Alfie spat at Mark.'I want YOU....TO BE DEAD' Mark shouted. Thats when my heart stopped.'ALFIE!!!!' I screamed. 'HOW COULD YOU!!' I screamed at Mark. He had stabbed Alfie in the stomach. Mark soon ran off. I ran over to my bleeding boyfriend. 'Alfie' I said crying. I placed my head onto his. 'Stay with me!!!!' I screamed tears streaming down my face. I grabbed the phone and called 999. An ambulance was coming. 'Alfie, I love you....stay with me...' I said whispering, my tears hitting Alfie's cheek. Alfie's eyes opened.'I'll come back' Alfie whispered. Then his eyes shut, and my heart smashed into tiny little pieces.