Chapter 3 •Elizabeth•

•Your POV•
I start to see Ciel walking towards me until I hear a high pitched voice. "CIIEEELL!" A girl with blonde hair and a pink dress runs up and hugs Ciel.

•Elizabeth's POV•
As soon as I see Ciel I yell his name and run up to him. I hug him as tight as I can. "Elizabeth", he says. "Hey, call me Lizzy!" "Who is that?" I point at (Y/N) with a confused look on my face noticing that Ciel was walking towards her. "That is one of the guests tonight, Elizabeth."

•Your POV•
I notice the girl point at me. Suddenly she starts running up to me and she gives me a tight hug. "Hello! I'm Elizabeth but you can call me Lizzy!" She looks at me with a big smile on her face. "I am (Y/N) (L/N), pleased to meet you." Ciel walks up behind Elizabeth and sits right next to me. I slightly blush, not knowing why. At least I'm wearing a mask, I think to myself. Lizzy starts talking to me for a few minutes until I hear my parents calling me. "I'm sorry, I would love to keep chatting but I must go to my parents. Thank you Ciel for the magnificent ball!" I say as I run towards my parents. My face very red from blushing, I run as fast as I can. My mask slides off my face, not knowing I continue to run. I hear a voice behind me, I recognize it, it's Ciel. "Lady (Y/N)! You forgot your mask!" You ignore it and run out the door and into the carriage. You felt very embarrassed and looked out the window as the image of the manor became smaller and smaller.