Chapter 17 •Parents: Part 2•

•Ciel's POV•

I try to continue back to my work until I hear a faint knock on my door. "Come in", I say and (Y/N) enters my study, crying. I quickly run over to her side and hug her. "What's wrong, (Y/N)? Did something happen?" She continues to sob into my shoulder as I try to comfort her. A few moments later, she starts to speak.

•Your POV•
I feel like my world is ending. Why? Why did this have to happen? I muster up the courage and start to speak. "My parents d-died on the c-cruise..." Ciel continues to comfort me, telling me everything will be okay. I cry for what feels like forever until my eyes start to close and I fall asleep in Ciel's arms.

•Ciel's POV•
(Y/N)'s parents. They are dead. I know what she is going through. I've had to live without my parents for as long as I can remember. It all happened on that night, my birthday. Now that I think about it, it's December 7th. A week till my birthday. I despise the day and all the joy that comes with it. My birthday used to be a special day, where my parents would let me sleep in their bed with them. I used to love my birthday, but not anymore. I carry (Y/N) bridal style into my bedroom. I softly lay her on my bed and cover her up with the blankets. Under her eyes are all puffy from crying. I feel bad for her. When she wakes up, I hope she feels better.

•Time Skip (when you wake up)•

•Your POV•
I wake up to it being dark outside. I wonder what time it is. I look at the clock and it says 11:30 pm. I must have slept for quite a while. Well I'm awake now so I might as well get some things done. I search around to see I'm in Ciel's room. I look over to see that he isn't in the bed with me. He must have fallen asleep in his study. He has been working very hard. I enter the bathroom a clean my face. As soon as I finish I continue to look around. I never really looked around Ciel's room. It is a large room with a king/queen sized bed. I search and search until I find something that catches my eye. It's a calendar that has a mark on the date December 14th. Underneath the circled date it says, Ciel's Birthday. Wait, December 14th, that's in, A WEEK?! I quickly exit the room to hopefully find Sebastian. He is a demon so he doesn't sleep. I find him in the kitchen preparing breakfast. "Sebastian! Sebastian!" I yell, maybe a bit too loud. He turns around shocked to see me awake. His eyes are wide but calm down when he sees it's only me. I quickly explain what I want to do for Ciel's party (not giving any spoilers!). He nods and I rush up to Ciel's study. I was right, he had fallen asleep. He looks so cute with the moonlight shining in the window, reflecting into the room. He has his head an his hands as there is paperwork all in a pile. I lightly tap on his shoulders as he starts to wake up. His groans with his eyes half open until he realizes where he is. "Mmmm.....huh? Oh..... (Y/N), what time is it?" I show him the clock as his eyes widen. "Why are you awake at this hour? Never mind that, lets go back to my bedroom." We walk back and quietly slip in the bed as we both begin to doze off into a long, deep sleep.