Chapter 16 •Parents: Part 1•

•Time Skip (Next Morning)•

•Your POV•
I wake up and stretch my arms out. After last night, I'm still tired and my vision is blurry. I try to look around and I'm not in my guest room. I'm in Ciel's bedroom. I must have fallen asleep as soon as we came inside. God what am I gonna do, I can't lose Ciel. I yawn and stretch out my arms until I accidentally hit something. "Ouch", I hear Ciel say. "Oops, sorry Ciel" I laugh and pull my arms away. Ciel gets up to choose his outfit as I go to my room to choose mine. Sebastian had went out and bought plenty of new clothes, I had a wide variety from long dresses to a comfortable plain white tee with jeans. What? I can't wear a fancy outfit everyday. I decide to wear the shirt and jeans as I walk into the bathroom and get changed. When I finish, I hear a knock on the door. It's Sebastian. "Come in", I say as Sebastian opens the door and brings in a cart with tea. "Mmmm, early gray, my favorite." "You and the young lord my lady, but I do have a message from your parents to have them call you." I rush out of the room and dial the number and my mom picks up.

'Hey mom what's up?
'Hey sweetie, I wanted to tell you that we are going to be going on a cruise ship and we won't return for a week, so you are welcome to stay at the Phantomhive mansion or go to a friends house.
'Okay, I'll stay here. Thanks mom. I love you
'Love you too, bye bye

I hang up and return back to my room. Ciel is sitting on my bed and drinking his tea. I tell him about the conversation and he smiles. We continue to sip our tea and we begin our own conversation.

•Time Skip (The Afternoon)•

•Ciel's POV•
I've been working all afternoon and haven't been able to see (Y/N). I wonder how she is doing. I know she is still upset about the contract. I feel bad for bringing this news on her. At least (Y/N) can stay longer because her parents are going on vacation. I might as well continue to work and try to focus.
To be continued....

Sorry this chapter was short, I will have a part 2 coming as soon as I can!