Chapter 4 •Back to the Manor•

•Your POV (next morning)•
You wake up in the morning and quickly go into the bathroom. You think about everything that happened last night. "I hope I can see Ciel again", you say as you go into the shower.

•Time Skip 12:00pm•

You are dressed in a comfy black dress as you are sitting in bed lazily. You hear a knock on your door and tell them to come in. Anna enters the room with a letter on a tray. "It's from the Earl Phantomhive." You jump up to grab the letter and open it.

Dear Lady (Y/N) (L/N),
Thank you for attending our masked ball last night. It was a pleasure meeting you. I would like for you to come by the manor today for the afternoon. Come by at 3:30pm, I'll be waiting.

Sincerely, Ciel Phantomhive

Your mouth is open in shock after reading the letter. You give Anna the letter as she goes to inform your parents. As soon as she leaves your bedroom you let out a slight squeal. You run to your closet to pick out an outfit to wear. You put on a short dress. The top half is black and the bottom half is white with black lace going around the bottom. You put on a pair of black flats and rush to do your hair.

•Time Skip 3:29pm•

•Ciel's POV•
I look at the clock, it's 3:29pm and (Y/N) still hasn't arrived yet. I wait a little bit. The clock strikes 3:30pm. I get up and start pacing around in circles. Maybe I'm being too impatient. I don't know why this is bothering so much. I come back to my senses and go find Sebastian. I look all around until I see his black tail coat. "Sebas....!" My words are cut off. I see Sebastian greeting (Y/N) at the door. She looks beautiful. What are you thinking Ciel?! You are engaged! You can't be thinking about this kind of stuff! But then again..... No! Bad Ciel! I walk over to the door to see (Y/N) looking at me and blushing. I start to blush too.

•Your POV•
I see Ciel coming towards me and Sebastian, I start to blush. I think he notices because he blushes too. "Why don't you come inside and go into Ciel's study with him, I'll bring tea up momentarily", I hear Sebastian say. I nod and follow Ciel up to his study.