Chapter 6: New Family

Aria's p.o.v.

When Demi said she wanted to adopt me my heart literally stopped.

"A-are you serious?" I stuttered.

"Well yea. I thought you were gonna say no b-" I cut her off.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! YESS YES ITS 100X yes!" I screamed as I jumped into Demi's arms.

"Really?! Yay! I finally get to have a little sister. I mean I have a little sister but she's a actress so she has has things to do just like me." She said.

"I'm so happy! Thank you so much! I love you!" I said!

"Awe that's the first time you said you loved me! I love you too!" She screamed happily.

"I can introduce you to my mom, sisters, girlfriend, oth-." I cut her off.

"Girlfriend?." I asked. Demi blushed and looked down.

"Yes my girlfriend. Her name is Emily. She's.... She's just perfect." Demi smiled at Emily's name.

"Awe!" I yelled. I really like yelling I don't know why but as a 13 year old I do!

"Aria when's your birthday?" Demi asked.

"Umm. February 14. Why?" I responded.

"YOUR BIRTHDAY IS ON VALENTINE DAYS!!" Demi screamed with a smile on her face.

"Haha yea." I giggled.

"Okay so my tour starts January 15 of this year. So you will be..... GOING O TOUR!" Demi yelled the last part.

"Oh my gosh! Your joking!! Who else is gonna be their?!" I asked excitedly.

"Okay you can't freak out. Its going to be you, me, Fifth Harmony, Cher Lloyd, and...... Drum role please...... ONE DIRECTION AND AUSTIN MAHONE," she screamed in a British accent.

"One one one one Direction?!" I repeated.

"Yes!" She answered.

"Oh and my girlfriend is coming and you might be performing 1-2 songs before I sing." She mumbled the last part.

"WHAT? No! I'm to shy no way!" I said.

"Please I really want you to sing!" Demi begged.

"But mommm," when I realized what I just said I covered my mouth.

"Oh my. I'm sor-" I was cut off by Demi.

"You called me mom!" Demi said on the verge of tears. We both laughed at her reaction. We talked for about and hour. We were really opened with each other. I told her about a when. When threw a bi stage and my first girlfriend and boyfriend. She told my about her going to rehab. I feel so close to Demi so much. I love her. Oh and she told me that Harry and Niall will be sleeping over because she wants so rehearse and because she wants me to get along with them. I didn't tell her that I had a crush of Niall because she wouldn't allow him to stay then.

"Knock, knock." I heard a husky British accent say.

"DEMETRIA." I heard a strong Irish voice say. I heard foot steps coming closer and closer.

"This must be the beautiful talented Aria." Niall said as he gently took my hand a placed a kiss on it. My cheeks turn red as a tomato.

"Somebody has a crush." Harry sang.

"Harry." Demi said as she nudged his arm.

Niall simply smiled and sat down next to me. He smelled like vanilla. And Am I weird for smelling him? Wow I really need to stop talking to myself. I thought.

___________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed it. I'm very sorry I haven't been updating it's just school is ruff right now and I nearly have my phone so please keep reading and voting. Because I love all my readers!

Vote! Follow! Read! Like! Comment!